• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Joe Biden Wins - Becomes 46th president of the United States

• Thread starter yusuo
  • Start date
  • Views 438,822
  • Replies 7,444
  • Likes 45
Status
Not open for further replies.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I won't be protecting myself from COVID by wearing a mask. That's not how it works.
oh my God ...its not? Are you saying we have been lied to by the DOCTORS.. Doctors who studied Virus and diseases for decades.? the same Doctors and nurses who have been wearing surgical mask for over 100 years? You mean Common sense of how virus work is wrong?....
I am truly Shocked.. please share your scientific studies that took multiple of years and have several different variables and scenarios, a signed peer review by multiple leading doctors in the field.. with that information we can submit to leading scientific journals to expose " mask don't work"
This has to be the BIGGEST medical discovery of the century!! we should of known....

UltraSUPRA

[title removed by staff]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh my God ...its not? Are you saying we have been lied to by the DOCTORS.. Doctors who studied Virus and diseases for decades.? the same Doctors and nurses who have been wearing surgical mask for over 100 years? You mean Common sense of how virus work is wrong?....
I am truly Shocked.. please share your scientific studies that took multiple of years and have several different variables and scenarios, a signed peer review by multiple leading doctors in the field.. with that information we can submit to leading scientific journals to expose " mask don't work"
This has to be the BIGGEST medical discovery of the century!! we should of known....
If you check your box of masks, it'll probably say "will not protect you from COVID". You don't wear a mask to protect yourself, you wear it to protect strangers. The problem is that strangers aren't your responsibility.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you check your box of masks, it'll probably say "will not protect you from COVID". You don't wear a mask to protect yourself, you wear it to protect strangers. The problem is that strangers aren't your responsibility.
. wait has your Hypotheses been changed? Have you altered it before your Peer review because if you did not you would have to resubmit your scientific study again with an amendment justifying the change of the theory. Please do so as soon as possible.. make sure it is in AMA Format not MLS, as AMA, American Medical Association is the standard format for medical Theories .and MLS is only HIGH SCHOOL LEVEL . and SUPRA we both know you have done Doctorate level research, please share it.....

Last edited by djpannda,

White_Raven_X

Hack everything, hack the world!
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Relevant information, because irrelevant person tried to be above.

Check the part how the software update caused the machines to change what votes were counted and for who.

"We estimate 1,474 votes changed across the two rolls, between the first and the second time the exact same ballots were run through the County Clerk’s vote counting machine - which is almost the same number of voters that voted in total."

"This demonstrates conclusively that votes can be and were changed during the second machine count after the software update. That should be impossible especially at such a high percentage to total votes cast."

View attachment 238207

If your going to post part of a story or article then please add the source so others can read everything and make an educated decision on what they read... Not only the part that you want people to read... How about I do the same with the same article... Here's a portion that I would like to quote:

" Dominion Voting Systems has repeatedly said that its machines cannot switch votes from one candidate or proposition to another.

“All Dominion systems are capable of producing paper records and are 100 percent auditable, with testing, reviews, audits, and recounts subject to oversight and verification by all political parties,” the firm says on its website. “Baseless claims about the integrity of the system or the accuracy of the results have been dismissed by election authorities, subject matter experts and third-party fact-checkers.”

SOURCE: https://mb.ntd.com/over-1400-votes-...michigan-forensics-company-report_540310.html

I would encourage everyone to please not take other people's stories for granted. A quick google has found the article that he is quoting.

I would also encourage anyone interested in this legal fight to read the court fillings put forth in the supreme Court below. This is a pdf of the supreme court fillings.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw258CAOSGMsZzJuCA-EpXob&cshid=1608144073343

Last edited by White_Raven_X,
Reactions: ghjfdtg

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I would encourage everyone to please not take other people's stories for granted. A quick google has found the article that he is quoting.

The "article" I quoted is the forensics report that I have already linked multiple times. I was continuing a conversation with @notimp and you want to hijack it with your dumb bs. If you can't be arsed to check the context of a conversation, then it's already evident that you don't care about honest representation or facts.

ut2k4master

Lord Tourettes
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
so you dont want others to wear a mask either to protect you or your family from covid? k

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
How many times, now, has apnews declared Biden the winner? Unreliable. We still have to see the reality of his inauguration.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How many times, now, has apnews declared Biden the winner? Unreliable. We still have to see the reality of his inauguration.
yea the first 1st to the 4th were just a joke..
Damn the MSM can fool you.... Now the tenth time is real this time..

images

Ps. God bless the new President[/QUOTE]

Last edited by djpannda,

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
whats the next goalpost after inauguration?
I never shifted my goalpost. But it's true that if Biden does become president, that these arguments probably will still continue.

I mean, he can't be president before he is president. That has always been the case.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I never shifted my goalpost. But it's true that if Biden does become president, that these arguments probably will still continue.
You can't have an argument if one side refuses to engage. After inauguration the crazies are just going to be put on ignore, so to speak. Which is actually the polite thing to do when you consider the alternative is telling them, "fuck your feelings," or, "facts don't care about your feelings."

Reactions: IncredulousP

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I mean, he can't be president before he is president. That has always been the case.
that is soo true ... Come on people, President-elect is a term that the LEFT just made up this year. The US never ever call a person President-elect before... Remember Trump wasn't even call President until Feb 4 2017.....

ASG-2.jpg

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Actually there is evidence that masks do protect yourself too. Of course you're better wearing a mask and only being around other decent people who also wear a mask. If you can't wear a mask because of a real medical condition (rather than an imaginary one that people lie about) then you unfortunately need to be more careful, but then you should be used to that because of your health condition will be quite limiting already.

https://health.clevelandclinic.org/do-face-masks-actually-protect-me-or-just-those-around-me/

I've never seen "will not protect you from COVID" on any box.

A stranger is just a friend you haven't met, there is nothing to stop you protecting each other.

Last edited by smf,

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
that is soo true ... Come on people, President-elect is a term that the LEFT just made up this year. The US never ever call a person President-elect before... Remember Trump wasn't even call President until Feb 4 2017.....

ASG-2.jpg

I never said any of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BigOnYa, it was maybe funny the third or fourth time companies did it +1