• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Joe Biden Wins - Becomes 46th president of the United States

• Thread starter yusuo
  • Start date
  • Views 434,897
  • Replies 7,444
  • Likes 45
Status
Not open for further replies.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"lololollolol facebook isn't real life my uncle was joking bro why you mad innit lolzlolzlolz"
you say that but I don’t think you believe that in your heart of hearts

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ultra super duper triple Fact check:

AOC and Pelosi are not Liberals, one is a progressive one is a marxist.

Trump is not a conservative, he is a moderate populist and voting with him does not make you a conservative

Barack Obama & Biden both opposed same sex marriage when elected.

Mitt Romney was a pro-choice governor of Massachusetts, he is a scummy corporatist that probably has no ideological loyalty but the majority of his policies have been liberal. Being Governor of Mass forever disqualifies you from identifying as a conservative, Ron Paul is a conservative. Bernie Sanders is a liberal. AOC is a Marxist, Pelosi is a feminist progressive.

Romney & Christie are establishment whores that protect their jobs and have never demonstrated a consistent principal in their life.
The soo sad.. it’s like when you go fishing and the fish starts flapping around till it dies ... your flapping

Reactions: AmandaRose

Doran754

Conform comrades
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
you say that but I don’t think you believe that in your heart of hearts

"RuSsIA wAs ReAl ThE TeLeViSiOn ToLd Me So LoL YoU'rE SoOoOo GuLliBlE aNd StUpID"
"lOl YoU BeLiEvE eVeRyThInG yOu SeE oN fAcEbOoK, mOrOn LoL lOl LoL"
300px-Mocking_SpongeBob.jpg

LumInvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ultra super duper triple Fact check:

AOC and Pelosi are not Liberals, one is a progressive one is a marxist.

Trump is not a conservative, he is a moderate populist and voting with him does not make you a conservative

Barack Obama & Biden both opposed same sex marriage when elected.

Mitt Romney was a pro-choice governor of Massachusetts, it he is a scummy corporatist that probably has no ideological loyalty but the majority of his policies have been liberal. Being Governor of Mass forever disqualifies you from identifying as a conservative, Ron Paul is a conservative. Bernie Sanders is a liberal. AOC is a Marxist, Pelosi is a feminist progressive.

Romney & Christie are establishment whores that protect their jobs and have never demonstrated a consistent principal in their life.
You appear to be arguing for the sake of argument, as the breadth of your rebuttals have already been demonstrably refuted in my previous post.

- Trump's positions are mostly conservative, not liberal.
- AOC's and Pelosi's voting records lean far left -- on the opposite side of the spectrum from conservative Mitt Romney.
- Mitt Romney votes along the Republican party line over 3/4 of the time. Your liberal claim is demonstrably false.
- Obama and Biden reversed their positions on same-sex marriage. Chris Christie has not. Unlike Obama and Biden, Chris Christie supported all of the following conservative positions:
- Voted 2x for Donald Trump
- Pro-life
- Against income tax increases and for income tax cuts
- For downsizing government
- For the Keystone XL pipeline
- Against same-sex marriage

I repeat, no liberal would ever support all of these conservative positions. Additionally, a liberal would never vote along the Republican party line the way Chris Christie does.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You appear to be arguing for the sake of argument, as the breadth of your rebuttals have already been demonstrably refuted in my previous post.

- Trump's positions are mostly conservative, not liberal.
- AOC's and Pelosi's voting records lean far left -- on the opposite side of the spectrum from conservative Mitt Romney.
- Mitt Romney votes along the Republican party line over 3/4 of the time. Your liberal claim is demonstrably false.
- Obama and Biden reversed their positions on same-sex marriage. Chris Christie has not. Unlike Obama and Biden, Chris Christie supported all of the following conservative positions:

I repeat, no liberal would ever support all of these conservative positions. Additionally, a liberal would never vote along the Republican party line the way Chris Christie does.
Oh I thought the point was they started calling anyone who didn’t have cult-like faith in Trump a lib... that’s why they attacking normal republicans who are not Lying for Trump

LumInvader

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh I thought the point was they started calling anyone who didn’t have cult-like faith in Trump a lib... that’s why they attacking normal republicans who are not Lying for Trump
The cult-like transformation has been remarkable.

2016: Lock her up! Lock her up!
2020: Fox news sucks! Fox news sucks!

That "they eat their own" meme has not aged well.

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

- Voted 2x for Donald Trump
- Pro-life
- Against income tax increases and for income tax cuts
- For downsizing government
- For the Keystone XL pipeline
- Against same-sex marriage

Kamehameha god tier Fact Check no backsies:

You appear to think using bloated language from your word of the day calendar bolsters your vapid opinion of the political spectrum. The only thing more shallow than your view of the ideological range is your ability to have views outside of a limited mainstream two party orthodoxy.

Donald Trump's foreign policy has been the most liberal aggressively anti-war policy in the history of modern politics.

No Liberal would support a warmonger like Biden that has voted for every military action we have engaged in for the last 40 years.

Christ Christie was a governor, not a senator or congressman and has never cast a vote "along party lines."

Voting for Donald Trump is not a conservative position by default, the keystone Pipeline is not a conservative position by default. Conservatives oppose imminent domain, Keystone XL is impossible when a society does not violate private property rights.

No one gives a shit about circa 1990's religious right social conservatism issues, no one is going after your street sodomy parades and hormone issues.

Liberals are reasonable people who often have good ideas, progressives are identity pimps & globalist authoritarians and you should stop slandering Liberals by associating them with Pelosi and the DNC.

Ralph Nader is a liberal, and neither Pelosi, AOC or their supporters are smart enough to understand the difference.

Last edited by jimbo13,

omgcat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
None of those are the same thing and many individuals of those descriptions would be offended by your grouping and they are "Not a problem".

No country in western civilization is mass murdering anyone in these groups, If you want to deal with those issues your going to have to go the middle east. None of those classifications require public disclosure discussion, or identification of any kind to live there life just like anyone else, I don't see any adjustment needed for >5% of the population for a trait that I don't need to be informed about or is any of my business.

You lose support when you start assigning people tasks with that "We as a society" garbage. There is no we, I am not a collectivist and I am not in your commune.

I'd consider 30+ individuals killed per year in America alone mass murder. although i guess compared to historical killings by Christians 30 is rookie numbers so it isn't a problem. also pick one, either we "are a collection of cooperating states and people" or we are not. you don't get to enjoy the benefits of being in a collective society like America and claim you're not a collectivist. you don't really value lives as much as your religion thinks you should, nor do you treat others with kindness and respect. If i was a religious person that believes in permanent judgement you better believe I'd actually be thumbing through and reading my doctrine, not cherry picking shit. At this point I'm going to end this sub-topic since we are going in circles/nowhere.

Last edited by omgcat,

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You appear to think using bloated language from your word of the day calendar bolsters your vapid opinion of the political spectrum. The only thing more shallow than your view of the ideological range is your ability to have views outside of a limited mainstream two party orthodoxy.

Donald Trump's foreign policy has been the most liberal aggressively anti-war policy in the history of modern politics.

No Liberal would support a warmonger like Biden that has voted for every military action we have engaged in for the last 40 years.

Christ Christie was a governor, not a senator or congressman and has never cast a vote "along party lines."

Voting for Donald Trump is not a conservative position by default, the keystone Pipeline is not a conservative position by default. Conservatives oppose imminent domain, Keystone XL is impossible when a society does not violate private property rights.

No one gives a shit about circa 1990's religious right social conservatism issues, no one is going after your street sodomy parades and hormone issues.

Liberals are reasonable people who often have good ideas, progressives are identity pimps & globalist authoritarians and you should stop slandering Liberals by associating them with Pelosi and the DNC.

Ralph Nader is a liberal, and neither Pelosi, AOC or their supports are smart enough to understand the difference.

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Once again you continue with your history of changing the meaning of what was actually said.

I never fucking once said it didn't matter I said you were all hypocrites for calling Biden a pedo when your soon to be ex presidents lawyer was just as bad and your star witness to voter fraud was a convicted pedophile.

You say you aren't saying that it doesn't matter, but then immediately say it doesn't matter. Hypocrisy is more important to point out, even though it's not there. You are deflecting criticism from Biden using "people who are just as bad exist". They are as much your people as Biden is.

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ralph Nader is a liberal, and neither Pelosi, AOC or their supports are smart enough to understand the difference.
lol you
Your are fascinating individual .. you type words but I don't think you know what any of it really means.

omgcat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The cult-like transformation has been remarkable.

2016: Lock her up! Lock her up!
2020: Fox news sucks! Fox news sucks!

That "they eat their own" meme has not aged well.

i'm loving the parlor memes of boycotting the GOP vote in the GA runoff because GA wasn't willing to fuck over their voters and flip the vote. we might get lucky and have these retards Jonestown themselves at this point. Donald trump is doing everything he can to fuck himself and the GOP by pulling attention away from the GA GOP runoff candidates.

notimp

Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
https://www.wilsoncenter.org/article/trump-administration-isis-al-qaeda

https://journals.openedition.org/lisa/10157?lang=en

You had an Iraq war that didnt pay off, followed by a financial crisis, followed by a pandemic - so who in the world except from the region with the power vacuum after the Iraq debacle was going to make trouble? Pretty much every one currently is concerned with domestic issues.

Please stop looking at that picture:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/articles/terrorists-are-losing-and-peace-is-breaking-out/

And believe its the truth. Read the AP article I posted.
edit: Here: https://apnews.com/article/peace-pr...es-jerusalem-c87ca011c2cd4321d587e9684dfb84e1

edit: Why should you not believe that whitehouse.gov characterization? Well - here is Harry, for once...
https://cftni.org/expert/harry-kazianis/
;)

Last edited by notimp,

djpannda

GBAtemp's Pannda
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm loving the parlor memes of boycotting the GOP vote in the GA runoff because GA wasn't willing to fuck over their voters and flip the vote. we might get lucky and have these retards Jonestown themselves at this point. Donald trump is doing everything he can to fuck himself and the GOP by pulling attention away from the GA GOP runoff candidates.
yes I for one, Agree the TRUMPers need to boycott all elections from now on lolol

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You say you aren't saying that it doesn't matter, but then immediately say it doesn't matter. Hypocrisy is more important to point out, even though it's not there. You are deflecting criticism from Biden using "people who are just as bad exist". They are as much your people as Biden is.
No I am saying its hypocritical to continously call Biden a pedo when your party is surrounded by them. How is that fucking hard for you to understand. Remember I have said several times all pedophiles are scum something you keep seeming to ignore or perhaps you need to improve your reading skills. Ether way you are a hypocrite for ignoring the scum that are supporting your soon to be ex president.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
personally all this bitching back and forth is really irking me can't wait for biden to take over so you all put a sock in it god forbid i was president (even though i'd be the "nicest" (Policy wise) dictator on earth at least i'd have the scene in mind by rolling back DMCA provisions (such as allowing of hacking consoles legally for homebrew only (Piracy would still be illegal but at least companies won't touch people like SciresM) also SSI/DI reform etc I'm tired of this two sided system that always at each others throats nothing good ever gets done

tabzer

This place is a meme.
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
No I am saying its hypocritical to continously call Biden a pedo when your party is surrounded by them. How is that fucking hard for you to understand. Remember I have said several times all pedophiles are scum something you keep seeming to ignore or perhaps you need to improve your reading skills. Ether way you are a hypocrite for ignoring the scum that are supporting your soon to be ex president.

I don't ignore it. Also not my party. You say that pedophiles are scum, but then you find a way to make hypocrisy a bigger deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pW7LwaU1xMw