Joe Biden mentions GBAtemp in SHOCKING new interview!

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Sleepy Joe has a point. When is the new Tempcast episode coming out? Or even an EoFcast? That son of a bitch Ericzander is running out of excuses to stall production.

Edit: Sorry, I meant to post this from my alt account: @RyRyIV.

Reactions: RyRyIV

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sleepy Joe has a point. When is the new Tempcast episode coming out? Or even an EoFcast? That son of a bitch Ericzander is running out of excuses to stall production.

Edit: Sorry, I meant to post this from my alt account @RyRyIV.
Both you and Alan are sleepy joes, are you gonna do it or scrap the entire podcast? In addition to that, we're not getting enough views on the GBAtemp YouTube channel from what I can see. The only podcast which was popular at the time, was when Gary Bowser was arrested.

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
Both you and Alan are sleepy joes, are you gonna do it or scrap the entire podcast? In addition to that, we're not getting enough views on the GBAtemp YouTube channel from what I can see. The only podcast which was popular at the time, was when Gary Bowser was arrested.
Is Gary Bowser the guy who sang "Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches,Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches"?

• Haha
Reactions: Flame and SylverReZ

SylverReZ

The planet is fine. The people are crazy.
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is Gary Bowser the guy who sang "Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches,Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches, Peaches"?
He said "Bitches" to describe the ninjas that came to his door.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You might be confused.
It was godreborn and he cried:
"Chary, Chary, Chary, Chary, Chary"
:mellow:

• Haha
Reactions: Flame and SylverReZ

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have my doubts about it.
Dont, it WILL return in 2024 with a video of plain text saying "EOFcast will return... Stay tuned..."
In 2025, a video will pop up with plain text saying "EoFcast major announcement coming soon™ in 2026"
In 2026, a video will pop up with plain text saying "EoFcast is officially renewed, see you in 2027"
In 2027, a video will pop up with plain text saying "please understand..."
In 2028, a video will pop up with plain text saying "due to the lack of support from the community toward the EoFcast over the recent years, we sadly announce the cancellation of EoFcast. If you are sad, you are the only ones to blame. If you supported us more, it would have happened someday... But you had to stop sending us money just because "you guys are taking too long, i'm starting to think i'm wasting my money" well, fuck you, say goodbye to EoFcast for good..."

• Haha
Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Gt2ToRSjQA