JKSV and Skyward Sword HD

TypicalPakeha

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
So I changed Switch's and when I moved to the new one (tried two separate Switch's), and no matter what I do, the game says the save data is corrupted.

Things I've tried:

• Installed different base files.
  • Used different save files (including other people's back-ups so I know mine isn't corrupt [and other games work]).
  • Reinstalled the game.
  • Restored file before and after updating game.
  • Used different consoles.
  • Updated JKSV.
Please help, I have 30+ hours sitting there waiting for me to come back and really don't want to go through the spirit trials again but really want to finish the game!

jakl_53

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you still have the original switch? Try backing up the save again and see if putting back on the same switch works.

TypicalPakeha

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Do you still have the original switch? Try backing up the save again and see if putting back on the same switch works.
Nah so unfortunately I'm stupid and was bringing the same memory card from the old to the new, so all old content was deleted.

I've tried other's backups also and have found no success in importing theirs also, so am wondering if it's more than my saves.

jakl_53

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you use a different save program to put it back on the console? And maybe check the settings of JKSV. I've never used it before but maybe it has some setting that you are missing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(