Hacking Homebrew JKSV on Swtich Only Saves Passphrase.bin for Pokemon Scarlet

oxyTosin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all,

I made a save for my progress in Pokemon Scarlet. When I did so in JKSV it saved only the passphrase.bin. I then used some cheats and wanted to restore the old save, but now my game is on the start up page (when you first open the game and it asks you what language). Is there any way to restore my save?

I have also tried to use check point to back up and restore same issue, it only saves the passphrase.bin

CFW: Atmosphere 1.4.1
Bootloader: hekate v6.0.2
Payload: fusee.bin

oxyTosin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Solved it! Seems that something was up with my profile.

So basically when I tried to restore the save the game would boot as if there was no save file. So what I ended up doing was go into create a new profile on the switch, then boot the game and make a save in the new profile. After this I boot JKSV and backup the save on the new game. This should produce the following files, `backup, main, passhphrase.bin, poke_trade`. Then after this I went back over to the riginal game and tried to make a save and now the new save had all the right files. Once done I restored that most recent save to the new profile (for testing) and confirmed it worked. Once confirmed I restored it on the original profile

:)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo