Jazz Jackrabbit 3D Intro in Unreal Engine 4

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
However how can I mix high poly 3D flying animations of Rayman,game assets of Unreal Tournament 4,running 3D animations of Sonic the Hedgehog/Sonic Adventure era? Speaking 3D lowpoly level maps UT4XConverter there lots of BSP holes after convertion. So I'm not sure how to turn them from lowpoly 3D into highpoly 3D. I chose Unreal Engine 4 because interface is little bit more symbolically simplified than in final build of Unreal Engine 1(Unreal Editor 1 final build in Jazz Jackrabbit 3D is very old and outdated-it's like in Microsoft Windows 11 it appears that some files might be still missing).
I made intro of Jazz Jackrabbit 3D in Unreal Engine 4.
I guess Jazz Jackrabbit,Oswald the Rabbit,Rayman are especially for instance,as an example these days nowadays forgotten videogame characters.
Jazz2Online,Old Unreal Forums,UnrealSP,Sonic Stadium,GBATemp Forum,Sonic Retro Forums(someone should spread those news I can't because I was banned right there-same goes to Sonic Stadium Forum-Sonic the Hedgehog,UT99.org,UnrealSP),UT99.org,Beta Archive,GOG Forum,Steam Community,Reddit,Discordapp(optionally),Unreal Engine Forums,Starmen.net,D.O.G Forum,Beyond Unreal Forum,Rayman PC Community,GameBanana,ModDB,Doom World Forum,Blender Artists Forum,Unreal Engine Forum,IGN Forum,Gry-Online Forum,GameFaqs Forum,GiantBomb Forum,Digiex.net Forum.
It appears likewise in case of Fortnite Battle Royale english forum was shut down like in case of Unreal Tournament 4 english language forum.
I guess I would at least make Unreal Engine 4 in Blueprint mode brand new tech game demo including using at least game assets from Jazz Jackrabbit iOS Kismet Tutorial. However how to make interactions with rabbit NPCs' in UE4?
Videogame entertainment in nutshell. Also how to add especially for instance,as an example at least Lori Jackrabbit,Spaz Jackrabbit? I already had issues problems with scaling LFG2000 3D model highpoly animations.

Last edited by Luke94,

banjojohn

Trophies
XP
Country
However how can I mix high poly 3D flying animations of Rayman,game assets of Unreal Tournament 4,running 3D animations of Sonic the Hedgehog/Sonic Adventure era? Speaking 3D lowpoly level maps UT4XConverter there lots of BSP holes after convertion. So I'm not sure how to turn them from lowpoly 3D into highpoly 3D. I chose Unreal Engine 4 because interface is little bit more symbolically simplified than in final build of Unreal Engine 1(Unreal Editor 1 final build in Jazz Jackrabbit 3D is very old and outdated-it's like in Microsoft Windows 11 it appears that some files might be still missing).
I made intro of Jazz Jackrabbit 3D in Unreal Engine 4.
I guess Jazz Jackrabbit,Oswald the Rabbit,Rayman are especially for instance,as an example these days nowadays forgotten videogame characters.
Jazz2Online,Old Unreal Forums,UnrealSP,Sonic Stadium,GBATemp Forum,Sonic Retro Forums(someone should spread those news I can't because I was banned right there-same goes to Sonic Stadium Forum-Sonic the Hedgehog,UT99.org,UnrealSP),UT99.org,Beta Archive,GOG Forum,Steam Community,Reddit,Discordapp(optionally),Unreal Engine Forums,Starmen.net,D.O.G Forum,Beyond Unreal Forum,Rayman PC Community,GameBanana,ModDB,Doom World Forum,Blender Artists Forum,Unreal Engine Forum,IGN Forum,Gry-Online Forum,GameFaqs Forum,GiantBomb Forum,Digiex.net Forum.
It appears likewise in case of Fortnite Battle Royale english forum was shut down like in case of Unreal Tournament 4 english language forum.
I guess I would at least make Unreal Engine 4 in Blueprint mode brand new tech game demo including using at least game assets from Jazz Jackrabbit iOS Kismet Tutorial. However how to make interactions with rabbit NPCs' in UE4?
Videogame entertainment in nutshell. Also how to add especially for instance,as an example at least Lori Jackrabbit,Spaz Jackrabbit? I already had issues problems with scaling LFG2000 3D model highpoly animations.
Yes.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
But how can I do that? Are there any YouTube video article tutorials for that? Of how to do that? I would probably use also Belica from Paragon. But how can I turn her into Lori Jackrabbit? I don't even know how to use Unreal Editor/Engine 4 without Epic Games Launcher Storefront.
Would there be downgrade for Rayman 3 in Lumen Engine? It's because due to lack of free space SSD in C:\ partition. I have just only one partition on my personal computer on Microsoft Windows 11.
It was written in polish language not english language.

3uN2cnl.png

That wasn't written in english language,but rather in polish language.

Last edited by Luke94,
  • Wow
Reactions: impeeza

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Here's also english language translation too as well.
hvZ2fgh.png

uaaG3O9.png

That one too regarding older version of Unreal Engine 4 Unreal Engine 1(final game build to be more precise).

pokota

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well first, you need to clean unused files out from your computer. Look for games you've only played once, or videos you haven't watched in years, or project files that you don't need any more. You will need to be conservative with your downloads/storage use, since you only have so much of it to go around.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Well what do these error code means?
Any ideas how to fix it?
6Yuymln.png

Va7v1Ft.png

It looks like I have issues to be more precise with merging my Steam account via crosss-play platforming another handheld,portable hardware third party software that is my own Apple iPhone XS. I'm trying to head put forward my selfie stick towards my own PC monitor however I cannot connect it via by QR Code. At least I'm trying to connect one device into another one. This reminds me situation with Discordapp of two authetication steps when I couldn't restore my older another account(I had multiple ones).
GtET8UJ.png

nLx05Md.png

HAV6b19.png

BGpvGDR.png

As it seems it looks like I cannot merge my own Steam PC account on Microsoft Windows 11.
It looks tracking devices location is working fine,but as it seems it's loading up for way too long.
All I wanted to profilatically check speaking of what if brand new refreshed Steam(Valve Software Corporation)is working whatever or not. To check if Unreal Development Kit could be displayed properly in case of loading up correctly,but as it seems some things went wrong still are.
Even if I wouldn't plan chaotically,anarchochronically fan videogame unofficial especially for instance,as an example nowadays,these days game projects I would probably need some help with Unreal Engine 3(sooner or later)after speaking of what if Jazz Jackrabbit 3D would be finished first in final build of Unreal Engine 1 first then Jazz Jackrabbit iOS Kismet Tech Demo Tutorial would be considered as Jazz Jackrabbit 4 according to by quoting reinterpreting words of Victor Albert Delacroix.
As it seems that logo,icon,symbol is loading little bit way too much long for 10 minutes prior approximetely I think.
Here's a proof.
i0gnCVx.png

Last edited by Luke94,

pokota

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay those screenshots are way too much information; we only need the ones with error codes.

The very first thing we need to do is create space on your C: drive - you need 60 GB, you have 12 GB. (How much space does your C: drive have altogether? Even if you get this installed you won't have enough space to record any video footage)

The error in the first one is because you have a partially complete installation (lacking DLLs is usually a result of overly-sensitive antivirus definitions); right click on Unreal Development Kit, go to Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of Local Files.

When you launch the Unreal Development Kit from Steam, does it load the Epic Games launcher? This isn't a program I've worked with before so I don't know the full details.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I think at maximum it’s 120GB SSD of free space.
l5UlpOi.png

b91B3pr.png

Does it mean that Epic Games removed the latest Unreal Development Kit?
Or did it have to be done manually?
1ucrMv0.png

nqVJXIs.png

tMyqmF1.png

Last edited by Luke94,

pokota

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It looks like Steam calls the Epic Games launcher which then handles the actual installation, so you'll need to validate local files in Epic (however you do that - as ZZT is free now and Jill of the Jungle and Jazz 1+2 are available on GOG I'm one of those weirdos that somehow managed to not have any Epic games that are exclusive to their storefront)

From your original screenshot you need 60 GB of space just to install the thing, so you're still short ~32 GB. But if your ssd only has 128 GB in total space you're not going to be able to do anything with it on there anyway. I'd suggest looking to upgrade it, or get an external drive to install to.

Mathematically: 720p video has 921600 pixels per frame, at 60 frames per second that's 55296000. At 8 bit color depth and no chroma subsampling, each pixel requires three bytes to define it (one byte each for Red, Green, and Blue), so that's 165888000 bytes per second of 720p60 video. At a length of 2m30s that would be 24883200000 bytes, or 23 GB. You very simply do not have enough drive space to do very much with this.

Latiodile

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
to download the udk you need to find an alternate place to download it, epic haven't offered a download for it in years because they'd rather you use ue4 or ue5

i'd also recommend actually upgrading your ssd because this is your like 10th thread complaining that you don't have enough space, 120gb isn't enough for really anything these days

Latiodile

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
as long as your pc actually supports more than one drive, most laptops just let you have the single ssd installed, if it even is an ssd and not some garbo emmc trash

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I just only followed that kind of viodeo tutorial on YouTube and it appears that highpoly 3D model mesh of Jazz Jackrabbit's right eye went missing.
XblflTW.png

rushjurassicparkfly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow thanks for resurrecting this game!!! I remember bickering with my brother as to whose fault it was when we'd lose for hours haha... Great times! Shame no one talks about Jackrabbit these days - I'd appreciate even a slight mention on videos like this one.

Luke94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It looks like I'm gonna need to mount secondary,another additional SSD drive to mount on my own computer. I guess it's gonna be more simple solution to make it in newer game engine in Unreal Engine 4 rather than in Unreal Engine 1(lots of unfixed errors codes-in Microsoft Windows 11). At least playable demo or even in Unreal Engine 5. Like by reinterpreting someone's words on Facebook social media one of services probably american-polish-chinese-dutch governments are paying Epic Games to not make sequel of videogame/computer game series of Jazz Jackrabbit 2. Or who knows maybe they are scared of ancient,mythical medieval bipedal rabbits in old manuscripts.

Last edited by Luke94,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Wheat flour has a lower chance at survival