Hacking Japanese wii - just dance

suec

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi
My mates got a JAP wii (we live in the UK) and they really want Just Dance but we are struggling to get some of the later games to work ... I think her firmware is 3.1J.
I took out the update in the backup copy i gave her and it won't work. Does anyone know anything about JAP wii's and how we can get around this problem - i have looked at the freeloader but wary because some people say that it breaks their wii. Is there any other way that PAL or NTSC games can be played in this wii???

i have looked at doing the soft update but it looks very complicated - i did wonder whether to download wii fit plus - with the update to see if that would help or do you know of any other games that would contain the latest update??

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated ..
wacko.gif

suec

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks - i have taken a look - could you tell me what this does? If i install the homebrew channel do i then need to play backup games through that? sorry very new to this

suec

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
there are so many things on there .... i know it says simple guide .... but it doesnt seem that simple.

but thanks for your reply.

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's the simplest it's ever been. The latest revision of the guide is so straight forward its crazy.

Just take your time. READ everything. Follow each step to the letter. It takes me about 10 mins to do a wii using this, for you I would expect an hour maximum.

Trust me its easy.

suec

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry one more question and then will leave you alone!

if i just install geonamma will the wii load latest backup games?

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
GeoNamma (as you put it) requires IOS249 to run.

Each game disc requires certain IOS to run.

I would recommend upgrading with xzxeros update ZIP and then modifying with the modify zip to have the latest updated IOS's needed to run the latest games.

GeoNamma is a great loader.

Thank PiiWower for that great GeoNamma loader.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att is displaying prices like it's an ingredients list now lol