Japan 11.0.0.33 new 3ds downgrade?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by raylgo, Aug 8, 2016.

1. raylgo
    OP

raylgo GBAtemp Regular

Sep 9, 2007
    I'm reading the plailect guide to do the arm9 hack and it says that I need to downgrade... The methods posted there aren't accessible to me since my current 3ds is us version and no one does hardmod here... But I've seen some hacks that can run on 11.0 like spider and skater. Don't know if they can downgrade though since I don't understand that part. I've been reading plailects guide only.

Am I correct in thinking that without another Japanese 3ds or away to buy the dsiware, the 11.0 can't be downgraded?

Last edited by raylgo, Aug 8, 2016
  2. Davidosky99

Davidosky99 Eevee :3

Banned
    Jun 7, 2015
    Porto
  3. Speighty1

Speighty1 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 2, 2016
    The only 2 ways to downgrade from 11 at the moment are listed in Plailect's guide.

4. raylgo
    OP

raylgo GBAtemp Regular

Sep 9, 2007
    Damn. Thank you. Guess I'll wait it out for another few months. The seller was so desperate to get rid of his new 3ds LL he dropped the price to around 80 dollars. Would it have been worth the wait?

5. Virdoo

Virdoo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 12, 2016
    Croatia
    If this is your second console and you don't need actually to use online features then rather wait than hardmodding. Hardmodding requires soldering skills and for me it's pretty risky.

6. Akira

Akira I'm not a SHRIMP!!!!

Apr 28, 2013
    Even if you have another hack 3ds, you can't do the DSIwarehax since Legend of Exidia has been pulled from the eshop(that's the only dsiware that can be used on a JPN console)

7. vb_encryption_vb

vb_encryption_vb That hardmod guy....

Nov 21, 2015
    United States
    Acworth, GA
    80$ shit id take it lol.