Jackass star Ryan Dunn dies in car accident

Brian117

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
"Jackass" star Ryan Dunn was killed early Monday morning when his Porsche flew over a guardrail in West Goshen, Pa., slammed into a tree and burst into flames, according to local police.

Dunn's passenger -- who police have not identified -- was also killed.

Dunn was identified by his tattoos, according to a witness who was on the scene when the bodies were pulled from the wreckage.

Bam Margera's mom, April called into Preston and Steve's morning radio show, to confirm that one of the stars of MTV’s "Jackass” was killed in a car accident.

The one-car accident happened on Route 322 around 2:30 a.m., according to Officer Geiger with West Goshen police. The Porsche shot through about 40 yards of trees before it hit the last one and exploded into flames, according to police.

Dunn was known primarily for his dangerous antics and practical jokes in the "Jackass" movies with his long-time friend Bam Margera. He is a member of the CKY Crew with Margera. Dunn also co-hosted a show on the G4 network called "Proving Ground."

The #RIPRyanDunn hashtag was blowing up on Twitter and Ryan Dunn was the top trending topic Monday morning as news of his death spread.

MTV released this statement via Twitter regarding the death of Ryan Dunn:

"We're deeply saddened by the passing of a member of the MTV family, Ryan Dunn. Our hearts and thoughts are with his friends and family."

Ryan Dunn was 34.

Source: http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/...-124184189.html

There are pictures of the crash located in the source. Hate to say it but this was bound to happen sooner or later with all their crazy stunts and stupidity (even though this wasn't part of a show). RIP Ryan.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can just see how his final moments went...

"I'm Ryan Dunn, and this is 'Car Crash'".

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
For someone that made a living pulling off crazy stunts (never actually watched Jackass but I know of it), that's a way to go.
unsure.gif

Was he driving it properly?

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, I cant find any sympathy for a person who died crashing their car when they were drunk.

His family, yes, but him personally...no.

Not being heartless or anything.

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sora de Eclaune said:
I didn't watch Jackass often (when I did, it was with a friend and it was at his house). Which one was he again?

the bearded one that looks like Zach Galifianakis

and i agree drunk driving is the lamest most stupidest thing to do.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you've got no interest in the story, then why even reply?
I barely know who the guy was, but it doesn't give me any right to be flippant about it.
He was somebody's son. Somebody's best friend. Somebody loved him.
So this is not a time for jokes and stupid commentary.

Have a little respect and human decency.

Or have years of hiding behind the anonymity of the internet stripped that from you?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0