Country
United States
Brian117 said:
machomuu said:
Brian117 said:
Tsunii said:
seems that it was all just a god damn joke after all
*le snip*

If that is honestly real, then I, myself, feels like a total jackass for making this thread.
I'm sorry to say that it's fake.

The picture or his death?
The picture is obviously firebug'd or edited with something else, TMZ and foxnews do not have an article saying he is alive.

From the looks of things this is almost definitely not a joke, and I'm quite saddened by him dying since I've always loved his character.

r.i.p. random hero

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brian117 said:
machomuu said:
Brian117 said:
Tsunii said:
seems that it was all just a god damn joke after all
tumblr_ln3kbpSYpY1qimij0o1_500.png

If that is honestly real, then I, myself, feels like a total jackass for making this thread.
I'm sorry to say that it's fake.

The picture or his death?
The "found to be a joke" part

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ShadowSoldier said:
Wombo Combo said:
ShadowSoldier said:
You guys have to know, we don't know how much he was drinking if at all. If he had one drink, that's not enough to intoxicate someone.

So before you guys start saying it was alcohol, get all the facts please.

Don't drink and drive at all period.

Except there's a law that says how much you're allowed to have and still be legal to drink.
You mean drive?

nyanya.gif

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ShadowSoldier said:
Bladexdsl said:
i find this hard to believe mythbusters has already proven that cars don't explode spontaneously when they go off cliffs or crash into stuff so how can his car explode when it hit a tree?!

Could be gas leaking onto the ground then a spark happened. It probably wasn't right away, but enough gas built up and then one spark, then it's possible.

QUOTE(Nathan Drake @ Jun 20 2011, 05:46 PM) Apparently, the autopsy is underway, and friends supposedly report that Dunn had about six beers before getting behind the wheel.

I doubt 6 beers would be enough to intoxicate someone where they can't drive right. Hell my friends and I when we go to parties on the backroad here, we smoke a lot of weed and drink A LOT of vodka, and drive home just fine. And we're not all that big or anything. I think there was something else that was a factor. It honestly doesn't make sense for someone like him to just go speeding through trees with a passenger.

I find that hard to believe. If I drink 6 beers I get pretty drunk and I sure as hell wouldn't drive home if I did, but then again I am a responsible adult and don't want to kill myself like a fucktard.

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't feel sorry for him. He got what he deserved.
I hope that he survived for a few minutes, just to know that he caused the death of himself and his friend due to a bad decision.

I do feel sorry for his family and friends though, they didn't deserve this.

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
As I said no innocents died, two drunk people got in that car. They were drinking together that night. If you get in your drunk friends car and let him drive you, what do you expect to happen.

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
If you go along with a drink driver you are as guilty as them. And 'rely' on him! He chose to do what he did. He could have caught a taxi.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Miss Panda said:
If you go along with a drink driver you are as guilty as them. And 'rely' on him! He chose to do what he did. He could have caught a taxi.
That's kind of tough to do when you're drunk. Plus, from what I've read, it's not confirmed that they were drunk, just that there were bottles of alcohol in the car.

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
What part is tough calling a taxi? I don't agree. If someone is incapable of refraining from risking innocent peoples lives when drunk then they should either go teetotal or have some kind of professional supervision. I'm sick and tired of excuses being made for scum who put others at risk. I've had to deal with the victims of drunk and speeding drivers too many times.

When you have had to tell someone their 5 year old won't be coming home again, you'll understand. When you have had to go with the parents to see that tiny little broken body.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Miss Panda said:
What part is tough calling a taxi? I don't agree. If someone is incapable of refraining from risking innocent peoples lives when drunk then they should either go teetotal or have some kind of professional supervision. I'm sick and tired of excuses being made for scum who put others at risk. I've had to deal with the victims of drunk and speeding drivers too many times.

When you have had to tell someone their 5 year old won't be coming home again, you'll understand. When you have had to go with the parents to see that tiny little broken body.
Probably not. My views on death and killing are less than sympathetic, I don't care how young the person is, how they died, or what they look like after death. It's simply a body after death from my PoV.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?