Jiehfeng Sep 15, 2019.

1. Jiehfeng
    OP

Jiehfeng Netti Netti

Aug 15, 2012
    United States
    Noticing, aloof from it all

And for his employees, he did this:

Here's his story for those that don't know: https://www.inc.com/business-insider/alibaba-jack-ma-life-story.html

gamesquest1 likes this.
  2. Hanafuda

Hanafuda GBAtemp Addict

Nov 21, 2005
    United States
    The audience's reactions give me the feeling there's a camera trained on every face at the "party" to make sure their reactions are sufficiently gushing. But that's life when you choose to work for a narcissistic billionaire.

3. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

GBAtemp Patron
    gamesquest1 is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Sep 23, 2013
    thats actually pretty cool, as much as people like to moan about anything any everything I'm sure those in attendance had a pretty cool night out

i mean i have only ever been to 1 sort of private corporate event for the launch of one of the sony xperia phones and it was pretty cool even though they had cameras and shit in peoples faces to catch people looking happy, its a free night out with fancy food and free drinks and you got a free phone, not to be scoffed at by any means if you actually get to go even if you do say "urggh it was just sony trying to woo the press"....which it certainly was :rofl:

Jiehfeng likes this.
  4. Jiehfeng
    OP

Jiehfeng Netti Netti

Aug 15, 2012
    United States
    Noticing, aloof from it all
    That's a good attempt at humor, but you'd be surprised at how many people there respect the man and have him as their role model. Also where do you get narcissistic from? I'm curious, all I've seen is him being more or less humble, definitely nothing like some US entrepreneurs who can be douchebags.

Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted