Hacking iWood: Wood for DSONE and DSONEi

Astoria

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
050208550.gif

Wood, the new firmware that has been relased for many flashcarts including DSTwo, now comes to the DSONEi and DSONE.

This is a revolutionary firmware with an awsome game compatibility and user interface, now it is 100% working in the DSONE and DSONEi.

You have 2 downloads, one for the old version of DSONE and another for the DSONE SDHC, DSONEi and DSONEi Mini.

DSONE (old version): Download
DSONE SDHC and DSONEi: Download

Current Version 1.25.4

Note: You have 2 versions in the download, if you want to preserve your old firmware just copy iWood.nds (and the _rpg folder obviously) or if you want to iWood to be your default firmware (it doesn´t require to have EOS) copy all the files (except iWood.nds).

icon11.gif
More info, game patches and changelog

MaxNuker

GBATemp's Official Shinigami Substitute
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
Portugal
yeah but i want to use it for m3i zero... Wood M3... could you link me to the download of the skin? or tell me what are the skin files on the download ( the ds one old version )

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
MaxNuker said:
yeah but i want to use it for m3i zero... Wood M3... could you link me to the download of the skin? or tell me what are the skin files on the download ( the ds one old version )
Just download the link and copy the skin

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

The Catboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Schicksalsheld said:
Yes but with this plugin, you are able to start every R4 Custom Firmware, YSMenu should work too...
True, but just saying it is running on the Supercard Two. It running as the primary firmware and using the Supercard Two's full functions, no, is it working on the Supercard Two and able to use all the functions of R4 Wood? Yes it is doing that. Just saying it is indeed running Wood on the Supercard Two in some form or another.

anakin123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Still freezing when I soft-reset form games and homebrew. No hot key changeable. But it works great. Is there any way to convert _ds_menu.dat to iwood.nds to use the latest wood for SCDS1?

anakin123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
One more thing, I tested some games in my SD card. When I ran these following games Lego Star Wars, Pokemon Platinum, LoZ the Spirit track, Okaimi den, Pokemon w/b, I got FAT error...? But PvsZ, NFS carbon, art academy, spider man SD worked fine.

Astoria

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
Version 1.25.4 relased:

Changelog

-Fixed soft-reset

Also from now i only include the files to iWood to be your default firmware, if you want to preserve your old firmware rename SCFW.SC to anything else (.nds)

And now the download is in FileTrip

anakin123 said:
One more thing, I tested some games in my SD card. When I ran these following games Lego Star Wars, Pokemon Platinum, LoZ the Spirit track, Okaimi den, Pokemon w/b, I got FAT error...? But PvsZ, NFS carbon, art academy, spider man SD worked fine.

Try this.

anakin123

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've downloaded 1.25.4, backed up saves, formated mem card, set iWood as default OS, but I still get FAT error on those games above. I'm using windows 7 and cant use the open patch? Mine is a Supercard DSone(i) mini. What's wrong with me?
Thanks in advanced!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...