Hacking I've finally got EZ Flash 3 in 1 expansion pak

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I need to know what's mostly vital before using it?

Do I need to update the firmware, if so then how would I will do it?
If I get a CycloDS; which I did ordered from last week. Can the CycloDS automatically detect the GBA games with the EZ flash?
I want to play a certain number of GBA games? How will I upload them and how many GBA games can I have on the CycloDS?

2Thumbs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canonbeat234 said:
I need to know what's mostly vital before using it?

*Do I need to update the firmware, if so then how would I will do it?

*If I get a CycloDS; which I did ordered from last week. Can the CycloDS automatically detect the GBA games with the EZ flash?

*I want to play a certain number of GBA games? How will I upload them and how many GBA games can I have on the CycloDS?

First of all, good choice on the CycloDS/3-in-1 combo. Well played.
wink.gif

*Download the firmware (1.51) from either the teamcyclops website or the download section on here, extract the .EVO file from the zip file, place it on your memory card, put that in your Cyclo', fire it up and it should do it all automatically. It will even delete the firmware file off your memory card when it's finished.

*Yes it does, no patching required. But you will need the latest firmware as I explained above.

*Similar to putting the firmware on the card. Unzip, drag and drop. You can trim them too to save space, I use NDSTokyoTrim (google it). Amount of games depends what size your memory card it. 4Gb will fit around 50 games depending on size.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0