Gaming ITT: We Post Games We Want On The 3DS

saberjoy

Trophies
XP
Country
India
I think that a Yu-gi-oh 3DS game would be an epic game, especially if the game was bundled with a "duel disc". Instead of using actual game cards, you are given blank cards instead; you select the card you want to use in your "hand" on the 3DS, and place the card on the duel disc.

There could be a setting that, as long as you aren't moving, the game cards would act as AR cards (Augmented Reality) and you could see 3D Augmented attacks and special effects (Ex: when a card is destroyed, you see the card "explode" like in the TV show.)
i made a topic exactly about this idea a while ago, wild but great idea no?

saberjoy

Trophies
XP
Country
India
I don't think anyone mentioned this, but an MMORPG type thing would be awesome. Now I know that there's Heroes of Ruin that offers something like this, but I'm imagining something like .hack G.U. and theWorld or something...

I can dream right? :D
the day an mmorpg comes out for the 3ds would be the day i have my first nerdgasm, i have never heard of an MMOrpg on a handheld before, the concept ,its like a golden chest up for grabs, i mean can you just imagine something like angles online or even better runescape on the 3ds?seriously why doesnt nintendo develop and mmo and allow us to "CHAT" for a change instead of using preset phrases, i am sure it would sell like hot cakes
[/fantasy]

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Portal 1/Portal 2.
That's another game I want: Skyrim for 3ds. Maybe it'll be called Skyrim: Edge of Sky and feature the ability to jump on and ride some of the dragons, then battle other dragons in the sky (perhaps even guide the dragon you're riding into another dragons attack to get rid of it) the dragons could never be tamed though. And as soon as you get off, if the dragon still lives, it will still try to kill you. (okay, I dont have an xbox nor have I played the game, but between my friends and the trailers, I think I have a good idea of what the game is about)
What. Do yourself a huge favor and play the game.
Team Fortress 2
This could have some friggin' awesome StreetPass capabilities.

Geren

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Spain
I don't know why but if the 3DS can do N64 (Zelda and Starfox)

I would for some reason love to have a graphically enhanced and updated Blast Corps 3D.

I loved blast corps xD

Since the 3ds is a handheld, and can do N64... then

N64 Rare games, please, bring them on. (i.e. Perfect Dark, Banjo, Conker, etc)
I think it would be worth it.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States

I would for some reason love to have a graphically enhanced and updated Blast Corps 3D.

I loved blast corps xD

GODDAMNIT. Microsoft owns rare..so all those great classic titles will never be put on the 3DS. son of a bitch

virgildraco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
i haven't read the other posts yet, but whatever im gonna say : Portal best game ever,,, and what about a sequel to jump ultimate start, that would be interresting, but my first choice is definitely portal
oh and i almost forgot, freaking Kingdom hearts Birth By Sleep 3D edition, the y have to make this one

virgildraco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Antigua and Barbuda
I think that a Yu-gi-oh 3DS game would be an epic game, especially if the game was bundled with a "duel disc". Instead of using actual game cards, you are given blank cards instead; you select the card you want to use in your "hand" on the 3DS, and place the card on the duel disc.

There could be a setting that, as long as you aren't moving, the game cards would act as AR cards (Augmented Reality) and you could see 3D Augmented attacks and special effects (Ex: when a card is destroyed, you see the card "explode" like in the TV show.)
i made a topic exactly about this idea a while ago, wild but great idea no?
Great idea but that would be f'ing expensive dont you think, but i would do anything to get something like that

Geren

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Spain

I loved blast corps xD

GODDAMNIT. Microsoft owns rare..so all those great classic titles will never be put on the 3DS. son of a bitch

Remember that the 3ds is a Handheld, not a console. Since MS doesn't a a handheld, Rare can make games for the 3ds.

This case already happened with Diddy Kong Racing Ds.

frogboy

lacking both style and grace
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wouldn't that be something if M$ suddenly announced a handheld console...

Anyways, the System Shock games would be awesome if they were re-made in 3D.

Schezo92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Deception: 4/5, but with an actual good plotline if it can be helped, and improved trap foregameplay.
More fighting games (or just Guilty Gear is fine with me)
Visual Novel Games that actually come out here.
2-D game with the speed and fluidity of Rayman Origins,(other than the port of Rayman Origins already coming or is it out already)
Tales of, games that actually come out here.
Other Mario RPG titles.
Pokemon spin-offs (I don't even play the main games anymore)
A Zelda game that's Ala Oracles,(2/3 linked games) or I guess they could put 2 adventures in one cartridge.
MML3 (DAMMIT CRAPCOM)
Rogue-like games.

That's all I can think of for now.

NeoSupaMario

GBATemp's Official Stegosaurus
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Portal 1/Portal 2.
That's another game I want: Skyrim for 3ds. Maybe it'll be called Skyrim: Edge of Sky and feature the ability to jump on and ride some of the dragons, then battle other dragons in the sky (perhaps even guide the dragon you're riding into another dragons attack to get rid of it) the dragons could never be tamed though. And as soon as you get off, if the dragon still lives, it will still try to kill you. (okay, I dont have an xbox nor have I played the game, but between my friends and the trailers, I think I have a good idea of what the game is about)
What. Do yourself a huge favor and play the game.

I don't have Xbox 360 or playstation 3. I only have Wii and N3DS. I know, I know, I suck and i gotta get a friggin Xbox or playstation....
@Schezo02:
"More fighting games (or just Guilty Gear is fine with me)
...Other Mario RPG titles.
...A Zelda game that's Ala Oracles,(2/3 linked games) or I guess they could put 2 adventures in one cartridge."

My friend, you have at least two of these three wishes definetly coming true:
Fighting games: Super Smash Bros. (tentative title) and Tekken 3D.
Mario Rpg: I have three words for you: Paper Mario 3D
Capcom helped with Oracles, so maybe the unnamed LoZ game will be yet another Nintendo/Capcom colaboration and you will get your wish.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: No way, Switch pro will be next