Gaming ITT: We Post Games We Want On The 3DS

Hanks6

Trophies
XP
Country
remake of F-Zero X, or F-Zero game with similar graphical style and soundtrack to F-Zero X. with online play, leaderboards, up to 8 player etc.

Critica1

Trophies
Website
www.onehitgamer.com
XP
Country
United States
A new Metroid game that actually has a 1st person shooting mode (not like Metroid other m)

Even better would be a 2D metroid like Fusion.

Fuck yes. All I want is some new Metriod game, whether it be 2D or 3D. Personally, I loved Fusion and Zero Mission. Those were probably my favorite Metriod games even through they had little significance in the story. The artwork and pixel work is AMAZING!

I hated Metriod Hunters with a passion. It was a very flawed game and couldn't stand it. Don't fuck this up Nintendo!

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
A new Metroid game that actually has a 1st person shooting mode (not like Metroid other m)

Fuck yes. All I want is some new Metriod game, whether it be 2D or 3D. Personally, I loved Fusion and Zero Mission. Those were probably my favorite Metriod games even through they had little significance in the story. The artwork and pixel work is AMAZING!

I hated Metriod Hunters with a passion. It was a very flawed game and couldn't stand it. Don't fuck this up Nintendo!
Psh, Hunters was awesome.

Critica1

Trophies
Website
www.onehitgamer.com
XP
Country
United States

Psh, Hunters was awesome.

Not even, the controls sucked completely.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Not even, the controls sucked completely.
It took me awhile to get used to them, but once I did everything was easy. I just had to switch to Dual-right mode (I think that's what it was called). The standard ones were pretty had to use though because they relied so much on the stylus.

The game had a pretty decent story, especially the ending.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Gosh, where do I begin?

Ports/Remakes:
-Majora's Mask
-Banjo-Kazooie/Tooie
-Chrono Cross
-Einhander
-Perfect Dark
-Original Crash Bandicoot Trilogy
-Sonic Adventure 1&2

New Games:
-Metroid (preferably Prime-style, with optional controls similar to Prime 1&2, which is less confusing than Prime Hunters was, imo)
-F-Zero (this game seriously needs to make a comeback, though I imagine Wii-U is a more likely destination for this)
-Kirby (perhaps with 3d-planes of movement besides Air Ride, finally?)
-Super Smash Bros. (But of course, we already have that one coming!)
-Star Fox (Assault needs a true sequel)

And probably countless others I'm forgetting. Lol

bart148

Trophies
Some hybrid between Hyrule and Cerulean City
XP
Country
United States
Ace Attoreny 3D
Majora's Mask 3D
A Main RPG Pokemon Game like the Third game for Black and White or R/S Remakes. EDIT: I POSTED THIS BEFORE POKEMON SMASH SO I GUESS NO GRAY FOR 3DS
Wario Land 5
Super Mario Sunshine 3D
A Final Fantasy game that is not a Spinoff, Seriously they gave the PSP lots of love give us an RPG or Fighting game like Dissidia FF
Super Mario Galaxy 3(D) A game built from scratch, if the 3DS could handle a Port for Super Mario Galaxy 2 make a sequel and make the character models and all that jazz for the 3DS's small screen
F-Zero for the 3DS
Pikmin for the 3DS
Metroid for the 3DS What about Metroid Prime 4 or something :3 or Metroid Prime Hunters 2 :3
Kirby's Epic Yarn 2 or something with that "art style" I loved that game on Wii
MOOORTAL KOMBAAT And please make it better than the one for DS T_T
Some Xenoblade sequel or something
Banjo Kazooie if Microsoft doesn't plan to make a Portable, Why wasn't there a Banjo Kazooie game on the DS anyway?
Obviously a Castlevania game.
The World End with You 2

I guess that's enough :creep:

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Crysis 3 [/sarcasm]

There are quite a few games I've ended up liking on the DS or PSP that I'd like to see a sequel/prequel/remaquel for the 3DS/PSV.

Fire Emblem
Final Fantasy (V/VI mainly, VII is unrealistic, because we're talking about Square-Enix and after that b******g fanboy/fangirls saying the game isn't what it was supposed to be in their wildest dreams)
Luminous Arc
Zelda (Not a remake, OoT was fun, but it was old for me)
Mario RPG
Valkyrie Profile
Suikoden Tierkreis
Disgaea
Shin Megami Tensei
A good Settlers game (Love the one available for Symbian so a touch screen could actually work for the game in some way)
Mario games in general
GTA (kinda like the DS game)
ELITE BEAT AGENTS! (Nearly broke my screen protector. Also the only time I've managed to make a permanent scratch on a Zagg Invisible Shield :D)
Kirby games
Orcs & Elves
MIGHT AND MAGIC VI/VII/VIII (Hell I'd even buy a new console for one of these games. So much story in them ;____; )

And probably a whole lot of others I forgot to mention. The list could be used for quite a few other consoles too, but I'll leave it here :)

Reactions: 1 person

Charon

Trophies
Website
saiph-charon.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Slovenia
-The missing better half of Golden Sun Dark Dawn (it introduced new chars and all, but was more of a huge side-quest and opened tons of questions that were not remotely addressed, similar to GS1)
-A proper Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles game (more like the original, less like the DS ones, but no way in hell any similar to bearers .-.)
-Super Metroid remake with Other M style gameplay
-new F-Zero that makes Mario Kart look lame
-proper Kirby game (no damn spin-off thing) ala Return to dreamland (really disappointed about available helpers and no animal friends), but with more non-story stuff (helper to hero was awesome in Ultra)
-a NEW pokemon game set in Hoenn 15 years after the events of Emerald (no damn remakes!). Tons of things changed, most gym leaders replaced by relatives/kids/friends/different gym, bigger focus on the rest of the legends, meeting the old hero and others, you get the idea.. but most importantly, a fix-upgrade to the first few generations of pokemon consisting of status readjustments (to get all those weak hybrids some use), some nobrainer type changes (Dragon for Gyarados, ditching Poison for Dark on Gengar, adding Psychic to Golduck etc), even some complete redesigns of particular pokes, an update to the type chart for balance reasons (giving Ice some resistances, make some stuff weak to poison etc)...yeah.

thats all I could come up with right now.

ytzone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Like somewhere around October 2010. I'm actually glad he quit, because Capcom stopped caring about their fans and started to care only about money. The only Capcom games I enjoy are Resident Evil and the Ace Attorney series.

On-topic
I would love to see a new Elite Beat Agents game. Also, I would want a open world game like GTA or SR2

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: