Gaming ITT: We Post Games We Want On The 3DS

NeoSupaMario

GBATemp's Official Stegosaurus
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's another game I want: Skyrim for 3ds. Maybe it'll be called Skyrim: Edge of Sky and feature the ability to jump on and ride some of the dragons, then battle other dragons in the sky (perhaps even guide the dragon you're riding into another dragons attack to get rid of it) the dragons could never be tamed though. And as soon as you get off, if the dragon still lives, it will still try to kill you. (okay, I dont have an xbox nor have I played the game, but between my friends and the trailers, I think I have a good idea of what the game is about)

knoxvillz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think a Panzer Dragoon or a NiGHTS game would be perfect for the 3DS. I'm also wishing that Suda51 makes a game for the 3DS as I enjoy most of his games

NeoSupaMario

GBATemp's Official Stegosaurus
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm... Other than Skyrim and Battlefront? Pokèmon Snap! Maybe a 3D ified version with lots more levels, the latest new pokèmon, and an ar mode. In Street pass you could swap your best pictures.

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
Secret of Mana with 3 players via download play. I'd buy an extra 2 3DS consoles for my daughters :D The [Something] of Mana series really went downhill after SoM 2, so it would be great to see the older games remade.

Kiaku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Super Mario Sunshine
MegaMan Legends series
A new Metroid game that actually has a 1st person shooting mode (not like Metroid other m)
Gundam series

jrk190

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to see more social interaction games, like Animal Crossing, and I'd like to see some open ended RPGs, or even some JRPGs.
Edit: I'd like to see another pokemon game esclusive to the 3DS and a new TWEWY.

jrk190

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already knew that they were. What I'd REALLY like to see is an Animal Crossing Game for the Wii/WiiU and 3DS that allowed 3DS players to play with Wii/WiiU players.

Reactions: 1 person

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
Wario Land: SML3 and VB Wario Land. If VB Wario Land is remastered they should only add color to it, leaving original sprite art intact. Let's not butcher that as old school Wario is superior in every way to modern Wario.

SuzieJoeBob

NOT a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Custom Robo for the 3DS would be the ultimate game for me (Gamecube version graphics, not the crappy DS version). Also, it would be suited for the Spotpass/Streetpass; If you meet someone via Streetpass, then you can use their "ghost data" in "Arcade Mode" as a partner or enemy. Also, DLC could be new Robos, Arenas and Spotpass from Nintendo/Wifi/Stores could unlock Sidequests

Reactions: 1 person

SuzieJoeBob

NOT a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to see more social interaction games, like Animal Crossing,
I read in Nintendo Power that they are making an Animal Crossing for the 3DS.

I think that a Yu-gi-oh 3DS game would be an epic game, especially if the game was bundled with a "duel disc". Instead of using actual game cards, you are given blank cards instead; you select the card you want to use in your "hand" on the 3DS, and place the card on the duel disc.

There could be a setting that, as long as you aren't moving, the game cards would act as AR cards (Augmented Reality) and you could see 3D Augmented attacks and special effects (Ex: when a card is destroyed, you see the card "explode" like in the TV show.)

Reactions: 2 people

roastable

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think anyone mentioned this, but an MMORPG type thing would be awesome. Now I know that there's Heroes of Ruin that offers something like this, but I'm imagining something like .hack G.U. and theWorld or something...

I can dream right? :D

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Possibilities are endless! So basically every SNES game I wanted on DS but didn't happen (with online for multiplayer games).

And how about a real racing game. In the PSX PS2-era, the Japanese devs that made crappy little racers for the SNES started to make INSANE racing RPGs with halfway decent physics. Those need to make a comeback, and stop brainwashing people into thinking racing has to either be ridge racer or gran turismo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan,i only watched anime
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    for anyone wondering what that is, basically, it's about the one person in the world without magic, instead he's just dummy strong
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Dr. What and Dr. Where got lost together somewhere in time, Dr. When is looking for them
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    What about Dr. How?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    OR DR. WHY?
  • O @ OhHiNick:
    @Xdqwerty sorry i get excited when i get to see what type of laser the wii u uses
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    They ALL went to Nurse Why's house
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fun fact: SCPs started from some Dr. Who fanfic or smth on 4chan
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Dr How and Why, will be in the prequel
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, or dr when
  • O @ OhHiNick:
    dr what
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ooohhh the steamy scene with Nurse Why. omg :blush:
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @Xdqwerty is Dr. Wut
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My wifey gets mad and tells me its a bad habit to bite your nails, even though I told her I washed my feet first.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Dr Strange is a gynecologist for prostitutes.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Going where lots of men have gone before
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i tear off my nails
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it was a joke, but I used to bite my nails when I was young, but when I started doing construction work and seen what crap was under my nails, I stopped.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    What i said isnt a joke
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sometimes yea when they get real long, you want to, but I always end up with a bloody finger or hangnails.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well that's 30 minutes worth of complaining
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They send you the wrong STD medicine again?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only person I've been with was your wife so
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    She carrier #1, so she immune
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: She carrier #1, so she immune