ROM Hack It's safe to play SuMo online now?

Aragi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi, I have the RF .cia released weeks ago(version 0). I went online and I did a WonderTrade, so I got the first ban and I unbanned my 3DS using the LocalFriendCodeSeed_B exploit.
I'm on Luma3DS v6.5, sysNAND 11.2E. It's safe to play with the non-legit .cia or have I to wait for a legit .cia?
Thanks in advance.

Last edited by Aragi,

Flying Scotsman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it's not officially out in your region - wait until it is else you will be banned.

If it is officially out in your region, you are fine.

Version types (leaked, cart or eShop) and numbers (0, 16 or 32) do not matter (people have gone online with the leaked CIA after official release and are fine. It's a pretty obvious thing to say logic states they're checking for release dates in your region only).

Last edited by Flying Scotsman,
Reactions: Aragi

Aragi

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If it's not officially out in your region - wait until it is else you will be banned.

If it is officially out in your region, you are fine.

Version types (leaked, cart or eShop) and numbers (0, 16 or 32) do not matter (people have gone online with the leaked CIA after official release and are fine. It's a pretty obvious thing to say logic states they're checking for release dates in your region only).

tomorrow the game will be released, so if i go online tomorrow i'll get not banned. thanks!

Flying Scotsman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tomorrow the game will be released, so if i go online tomorrow i'll get not banned. thanks!

Nintendo sent me my preordered copy of Moon early (ironic seeing as how they're banning early birds...) so I'm in the same boat waiting (although I did move my save across from the leak).

Marter714

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to ask this question as well in regards to be in NA. I downloaded the game on 14th played a bit, but never went online. Now my friends have their copies and I'd like to send them some pokemon. Can I now turn on the 3ds wifi and go online safely? I'm using Arm9LoaderHax

castdreams

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to ask this question as well in regards to be in NA. I downloaded the game on 14th played a bit, but never went online. Now my friends have their copies and I'd like to send them some pokemon. Can I now turn on the 3ds wifi and go online safely? I'm using Arm9LoaderHax

Yes. As long as you didn't try and access any online features before the 18th you should be fine. (Even then, I believe you should still be able to local trade if you can't get online)

Reactions: Marter714

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7