OP
Supervisor
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How are you celebrating today?

I had Christmas with the girlfriend yesterday, and today we will have a socially distanced get together with the family (masks and all)

What about you guys?

KleinesSinchen

GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Same as every year: Nothing

It's a day like every other day of the year.

Edit:
====

Just forgot: I listen to the Christmas parts of the "Onkel Hottes Märchenstunde"-CDs ("Uncle Hotte's Fairytale Hour") by Oliver Kalkofe:
  • Cynical story from the narrators childhood celebrating Christmas with the family
  • Poem where the narrator kills St. Niklaus, Santa Claus and the Christkind with his car (and laments about the damage on the car)
  • Popular Christmas songs with cynical texts about waste and abundance
And some more.

Last edited by KleinesSinchen,

Benja81

GBATemp Sporaddict
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The daughter/bunny/reindeer woke me up at 7:30am, its about time for my traditional Christmas day nap, then dinner with the 'rents.
133441003-3926089430758600-538013544422315045-o2222.jpg

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How are you celebrating today?

I had Christmas with the girlfriend yesterday, and today we will have a socially distanced get together with the family (masks and all)

What about you guys?

Nothing. I spend time with true friends, family, and relative every other days and every months that's big thankful instead of xmas, thanksgiving, and New Years because they only spent time together on this fake holidays. Those are not love. Its fake celebrated to spend time together. Disgusting and sad.

I am so thankful that I am spending my time with true friends, family, and relative at anytime for every months. And the gifts for every other months. Anyway, time is running out. We are getting old. No excuse and don't used those holidays as an excuse. Those are fictions and false. Not just birthday and xmas. Silly holidays and fakers, really.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I spent the night before doing an adventure in a nearby city and playing Pokémon Go with my wife and sister-in-law. Then spent the day with my wife’s family playing some switch games and a pretty standard Christmas with them. It was a really nice experience overall ^-^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Good idea