1. x65943

OP x65943 the end is nigh, buy doge coin
    Global Moderator

United States
    How are you celebrating today?

I had Christmas with the girlfriend yesterday, and today we will have a socially distanced get together with the family (masks and all)

What about you guys?

2. KleinesSinchen

KleinesSinchen GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina

Germany
    Same as every year: Nothing

It's a day like every other day of the year.

Edit:
    ====

Just forgot: I listen to the Christmas parts of the "Onkel Hottes Märchenstunde"-CDs ("Uncle Hotte's Fairytale Hour") by Oliver Kalkofe:
    • Cynical story from the narrators childhood celebrating Christmas with the family
    • Poem where the narrator kills St. Niklaus, Santa Claus and the Christkind with his car (and laments about the damage on the car)
    • Popular Christmas songs with cynical texts about waste and abundance
    And some more.

Last edited by KleinesSinchen, Dec 25, 2020
  3. scroeffie1984

scroeffie1984 GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands

lol:rofl2: socially distanced get together with the family (masks and all)

4. D34DL1N3R

D34DL1N3R Nephilim

United States
    Going to my moms for dinner with family, but meh. As was stated it's just a day like any other day. Nothing special about it. Even if a person is religious, the entire Jesus story doesn't line up with this time of year so....

5. Azerus_Kun

Azerus_Kun Pro Plasher

Uruguay
    here it's the eve that's really celebrated, not much is done on actual christmas, yesterday i had dinner with my mother, we went to the seaside to see fireworks, and then just drank some champagne

6. Chary

Chary Never sleeps
    Chief Editor

United States
    Celebrated yesterday. But today my uncle is coming over and we’re going to have a “Persian” Christmas. Which I can only assume is normal Christmas, but is wackier and has kabob

7. Nomi20

Nomi20 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    My father cooked ham and it's going to be divine. Other than that really is just taking it easy for a few days. It's going to be a nice little Christmas. Hope everyone has a good one!

8. Lostbhoy

Lostbhoy HEY YOU GUYS!

United Kingdom
    Nice quiet one with my kids, a few festive movies then get my ass kicked in mk8 probably!!

Merry Christmas 'Tempers, hope you all have a good day however you are spending it!

9. DinohScene

DinohScene hail p1ngpong

Antarctica
    Dinner at me old folks then home and relax the DinohScene way 8^)

10. DaFixer

DaFixer Dare to be stupid

Netherlands
    Watching Christmas (horror) movies with my wife and a table full off snacks
    And make Christmas diner for my wife, tomorrow my mother and father will come by for a Christmas lunch.
    I have enough time to play some games, I'm free from work till 11-01-2021 ;)

11. Benja81

Benja81 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    The daughter/bunny/reindeer woke me up at 7:30am, its about time for my traditional Christmas day nap, then dinner with the 'rents.
    [​IMG]

12. spotanjo3

spotanjo3 GBAtemp Legend

Portugal
    Nothing. I spend time with true friends, family, and relative every other days and every months that's big thankful instead of xmas, thanksgiving, and New Years because they only spent time together on this fake holidays. Those are not love. Its fake celebrated to spend time together. Disgusting and sad.

I am so thankful that I am spending my time with true friends, family, and relative at anytime for every months. And the gifts for every other months. Anyway, time is running out. We are getting old. No excuse and don't used those holidays as an excuse. Those are fictions and false. Not just birthday and xmas. Silly holidays and fakers, really.

13. CPG

CPG haggis!

Canada
    finally got a new pc, (or pc parts) so now i get to see how arch fucking kills itself with nvidia graphics lol

14. Lilith Valentine

Lilith Valentine GBATemp's Official Cubi™ Genderfluid Gang!

Antarctica
    I spent the night before doing an adventure in a nearby city and playing Pokémon Go with my wife and sister-in-law. Then spent the day with my wife’s family playing some switch games and a pretty standard Christmas with them. It was a really nice experience overall ^-^

Scott_pilgrim, Mama Looigi and x65943 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Christmas,