United States

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is no patch. Yet.

Yes there is. What are you talking about? More like a proof of concept, it's only for the first day and the first few moments of day 2, but it is still there.
Really?
Well then, I was mistaken..

I didn't mean for my comment to jump all over you, but the patch/proof of concept is in the very first post of this thread.

rmco2003

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well I've decided now that since the game is getting a localisation in July that I will stop the project. I will be releasing a final patch with all of our latest translation efforts in the next few days so you get to see some of the story before the official release, thanks for all of your support, it's been great having such a following on this.

I'll be releasing all of my tools to the public along with the final patch, which should be compatible with the US release too, everything apart from my patching tools will go open source.

I have another project that I am currently working on, and hope to release a basic demo of it soon.

Thanks again guys, it's been great.

Kira Yamato

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
=( i was hoping that you would end up releasing a final version quite soon but is ok... noone cant say that dont understand you... it must be anoying to be running against time to release your translation before the official release.

Thanks for all your effort translation team ^^

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for all you've done rmco2003. It was nice to get a sneak peak, as it were
smile.gif

Jac834

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong, but I tried to use the new patch with your final release...and it says something about it being the wrong version. Do I need a new version of the graft program?

Jac834

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think that Darkswordman and me are having problems with the following error: (I'm assuming that this is his problem.)

"This version of the patch format is not supported, please make sure that you have the latest version of the patcher."

I used the patcher you had in the first post, and the final release didn't have one of it's own.

Kira Yamato

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Yeah... we only got the program to translate the script but not a patcher that works with the script that comes in the file... and the script is mostly untranslated i think ._. at least when i started the program to translate the file was all in japanese

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah but I'd tie him up in the females bathroom