The Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
"The story begins as Neku Sakuraba, an unsociable 15-year-old boy, unexpectedly wakes up in the Shibuya shopping district of Tokyo, Japan. While trying to piece together his rude awakening, he receives a strange text message warning him that he will cease to exist unless he accomplishes a certain mission. Although he barely has time to grasp what is happening to him, he commences his assigned task in the mysterious streets of Shibuya."

Its a wonderful world.. a game recently been disclosed in its translation. Although others can still work on it, I would like to announce that this game WILL be released IN the USA. According to EBgames the release is on April 22, 2008 under the name, the world ends with you

here is the link to the game on ebgames

http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=180507

=) cant wait

lilfrankie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
This is kinda old news, right? But I can't wait for the game, played the translation project for a short time. I loved it!
yaynds.gif

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You do know that EBGames makes up release dates, right? So... it's not a valid source, I'm afraid.
As far as the date is concerned, that is. They have to make up dates so that they can put pre-orders in their system.

Anywho, I think it's fairly obvious if Europe is getting a translation, the US is getting a copy of the game as well, probably closer to the summer.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pasc said:
22 April has been confirmed by SE itself...

That's all well and good, but it doesn't change the fact that EB arbitrarily assigns release dates.
I'm glad we have official notice from Square-Enix though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • linuxares @ linuxares:
    @cearp At a plumber convenstion. Loads of cracks!
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A plumber is either on crack or in crack or showcasing crack
    +2
  • cearp @ cearp:
    or of course, dealing with cracks (in pipes)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Sure he could be on cracked flooring causing the leak
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much you bet delta going to be DRMd to hell and back
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @linuxares the dev just ends up at 0
    it's no worse than if you pirated
    it's probably better, because not all keys on key sites are stolen
    plus piracy is not always an option
    i heard a related story for a dev actually
    from a dev*
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    DRMs are getting stronger these days
    they bought their own game on a key site and checked where they came from and it turned out they were review copies he had given out by email to someone
    *all* of them
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    no storefront I'm aware of (at least on pc) requires the devs to pay for the keys they generate
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    they don't lose money doing this, even if someone decide to chargeback
    so that seems to be a pretty common thing, i kinda blame the dev for that one though as they were giving out like 5 keys to someone just because they asked for multiple copies for review for whatever reason and there were multiple people doing this. he should've seen the red flags
  • linuxares @ linuxares:
    @The Real Jdbye Yet devs tell US that they get charged possible charge backs? Its no idea we keep this up since I have to trust the devs more than key reseller sites.
    +1
  • linuxares @ linuxares:
    (the chargeback is a penalty fee from the Credit card company, apparently around 30$)
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @SylverReZ, i decided to watch serial experiments lain subbed bc the audio in the latin spanish dub is in bad quality (probably bc that anime hasnt been oficially rereleased with that dub)
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www-nbcnews-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna157141?amp_js_v=0.1&a...