The Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
"The story begins as Neku Sakuraba, an unsociable 15-year-old boy, unexpectedly wakes up in the Shibuya shopping district of Tokyo, Japan. While trying to piece together his rude awakening, he receives a strange text message warning him that he will cease to exist unless he accomplishes a certain mission. Although he barely has time to grasp what is happening to him, he commences his assigned task in the mysterious streets of Shibuya."

Its a wonderful world.. a game recently been disclosed in its translation. Although others can still work on it, I would like to announce that this game WILL be released IN the USA. According to EBgames the release is on April 22, 2008 under the name, the world ends with you

here is the link to the game on ebgames

http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=180507

=) cant wait

lilfrankie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
This is kinda old news, right? But I can't wait for the game, played the translation project for a short time. I loved it!
yaynds.gif

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You do know that EBGames makes up release dates, right? So... it's not a valid source, I'm afraid.
As far as the date is concerned, that is. They have to make up dates so that they can put pre-orders in their system.

Anywho, I think it's fairly obvious if Europe is getting a translation, the US is getting a copy of the game as well, probably closer to the summer.

jesterscourt

Not Brad.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pasc said:
22 April has been confirmed by SE itself...

That's all well and good, but it doesn't change the fact that EB arbitrarily assigns release dates.
I'm glad we have official notice from Square-Enix though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: now I have 3 mig switch. going to return these 2 to aliexpress tho