Hacking iTouch only on M3Real, anyone interested?

dsrules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
is anyone interested on running iTouch only on M3Real? in other words, power it On and it boots to iTouch, no Touchpod no Sakura
if yes, then I'll post the files before I lose it

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
is they any way to run though Sakura, by which i mean clicking a .nds file and booting into iTouch, not auto-boot.?

dsrules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Flame™ said:
is they any way to run though Sakura, by which i mean clicking a .nds file and booting into iTouch, not auto-boot.?
like, I said this is 1 firmware, only iTouch on M3Real and nothing else

if you want iTouch on old Sakura, go with iSakuReal
if you want iTouch on the new Sakura, there are 2 options
1. you need a gba expansion pack to load iTouch in Sakura
2. without gba expansion, you need to load Moonshell2 then load iTouch from there

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
can you please upload your iTouch only files, I wanna see what files are needed to autoboot to iTouch firmware.

Rob_Threat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dsrules said:
is anyone interested on running iTouch only on M3Real? in other words, power it On and it boots to iTouch, no Touchpod no Sakura
if yes, then I'll post the files before I lose it

Yes, please do.

Thanx in advance.

yaynds.gif

tirges

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
dsrules said:
Flame™ said:
like, I said this is 1 firmware, only iTouch on M3Real and nothing else

if you want iTouch on old Sakura, go with iSakuReal
if you want iTouch on the new Sakura, there are 2 options
1. you need a gba expansion pack to load iTouch in Sakura
2. without gba expansion, you need to load Moonshell2 then load iTouch from there

Interesting!, could you please explain nr.1 (booting iTouch through the GBA expansion pack) ?
(I've tried searching it here but my search strings are either too specific or come up with huge amounts of hits ;-) )

The second solution has stopped working for me somewhere in the beta versions of moonshell2, I just now found out that the old moonshell(1.71?) boots it fine though :-) .
Does booting iTouch (through the defaulty.nds) still work for you in monshell2 2.05?

cheers!

dsrules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
1. if you have a GBA Expansion inserted, then you could boot to iTouch by pushing X or Y
2. not sure what your problem is, but it works fine on the many versions of Moonshell2, up to the newest version, that I've tried

tirges

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I have a GBA Expansion, but when keeping Y pressed on boot I just get 'Save data file Format error!' (this happens since Sakura 1.35 or so...)
Do this require a special defaulty.nds?

In Moonshell2 I get an error (with some error codes, and reference to logbuff.txt) , if I revert back to Moonshell2 beta5 it works again...

I'll try with a freshly formatted microSD and fresh files (if I find the time ;-) )

dsrules

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
there is no need to hold Y on boot, just hightlight the iTouch.nds or whatever name you name it defaulty.nds then push Y or X

tirges

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
dsrules said:
there is no need to hold Y on boot, just hightlight the iTouch.nds or whatever name you name it defaulty.nds then push Y or X

Crap! How come I never found this :-)

Thanks!

ps. No luck with latest Moonshell2 though, but don't need that now anyways ;-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Metal tapes even