ROM Hack Itadaki Street DS translation hack, is there one?

nine0nine

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
i had a play on this a few days ago and thought it was pretty good, far better than mario party and the likes, after googling I cant find any info on an official english version ever coming out so wondered if anyone had started a translation hack.

I've seen some very ambitious attempts in the past at doing these sorts of hacks, I don't think this game would be half as much as a task as the previous games tackled as it isn't purely story driven, with only basic commands needing to be translated.

MarioFanatic64

The guy who does things
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Good Point. I recently got Itadaki Street and I thought it was a great game, but i couldn't understand it. I hope someone who know a bit about this stuff will do it soon.
rolleyes.gif

cdeaxsw

Trophies
XP
Country
Guyana
Yeah, I agree. I really like the game so I posted the request on the translation board already, I think its on page 58.

Kafke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow! I've never heard of this game before...

Ps2 one is translated, I know its not ds
tongue.gif

PSP one looks better, I'll have a look at both, and see what i can do for a menu translation.

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
If you guys want to get totranslating it go ahead. I can help dump the images for anyone willing to edit them. So far I am not sure what is going on with the text/script. I seem to be confused as to how where it is stored. But image wise if anyone is wants to get to it let me know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Soi soi soi rofl rofl rofl