It was nice knowing you, 'temp..

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And you don't have a car or means of transportation. If he were really a friend, he wouldn't be a dick about it and wouldn't want to beat you up. No one's perfect, we all f**k up, but holy hell man, he needs to get over it or at least discuss like like a real man and not be a pussy about something you screwed up on. I sure as hell made some stupid mistakes that I regret making, but there comes a point in where people need to forgive and forget. Anyone wanting to beat you up for a reason like that's a freakin pussy.

GameWinner

Take your heart
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It turns out that I am made out of sponge!
MG1S1bP.gif

The important lesson here is to not piss off your friends. You can get an ass kicking of a lifetime!
So not a bad day really.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
It turns out that I am made out of sponge!
MG1S1bP.gif

The important lesson here is to not piss off your friends. You can get an ass kicking of a lifetime!
So not a bad day really.

Did your friend find out you fucked his mom after a hearty game of Caww o doody??

TELL US THE STORY GAMEWINNER

Reactions: Deleted-236924

GameWinner

Take your heart
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fine; story.

So I am at the friends house who is going to beat me up. He has convinced me to go to his friends birthday party, but it is really far away, and I was going to meet a girl the next morning. I couldnt go to the birthday party and meet this girl because I would have to end up spending the night at the other house, and have no way back for a long while (no car). So I convinced my friend to go to another party with me, and I would call his friend and say we can't make it to the birthday party. So we go to this other party. I never really drank before; so you can guess where this is going. I start with jello shooters and work my way up. I down about 8 jello shooters topped off with an extra shot of vodka. I have a couple large mixed drinks, and a beer. By now I am totally fucked up. Cant walk straight, I don't even know where my friend is. Apparently he is really drunk too, and is throwing up on the side of the house. I go see whats going on, tripping over everyone. At one point I puked on some dudes car after I beatboxed for him. I meet up with my friend dead drunk, and sit in the rock garden on the neigbors house. I start throwing rocks at him for no reason. His sister shows up to the party, and she and one of my friends brings me back to his house. I am loud and obnoxious, and mess up my friends room completely (throwing things, etc.) So his sister drags me up stairs, and I do very bad things to her of which I have very little recolection. The next day I am puking up his house then I leave. A couple days later I get the call... thats where I am now.

Reactions: Tom Bombadildo

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Fine; story.

So I am at the friends house who is going to beat me up. He has convinced me to go to his friends birthday party, but it is really far away, and I was going to meet a girl the next morning. I couldnt go to the birthday party and meet this girl because I would have to end up spending the night at the other house, and have no way back for a long while (no car). So I convinced my friend to go to another party with me, and I would call his friend and say we can't make it to the birthday party. So we go to this other party. I never really drank before; so you can guess where this is going. I start with jello shooters and work my way up. I down about 8 jello shooters topped off with an extra shot of vodka. I have a couple large mixed drinks, and a beer. By now I am totally fucked up. Cant walk straight, I don't even know where my friend is. Apparently he is really drunk too, and is throwing up on the side of the house. I go see whats going on, tripping over everyone. At one point I puked on some dudes car after I beatboxed for him. I meet up with my friend dead drunk, and sit in the rock garden on the neigbors house. I start throwing rocks at him for no reason. His sister shows up to the party, and she and one of my friends brings me back to his house. I am loud and obnoxious, and mess up my friends room completely (throwing things, etc.) So his sister drags me up stairs, and I do very bad things to her of which I have very little recolection. The next day I am puking up his house then I leave. A couple days later I get the call... thats where I am now.

you left out the best parts!

Reactions: GameWinner

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Fine; story.

1: You're a legend
2: Play the drunk card. Play it hard. Throw it like its the Blue Eyes White Dragon.
Beg for forgiveness and make it clear you never knew you're a lightweight ^_^

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Yeah been there had that no fun