• Views 160,703
  • Replies 1,700
  • Likes 27

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could anyone help me find the value for shininess in UM (the value that can force all pokemon generated to become shiny, regardless of shiny locks)?

I was just thinking of modifying a copy of the code.bin & using it for myself mainly.

If you don't want to talk about it here, then feel free to DM me.

Skylinedeadline

Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After scanning, where did you go to receive it? I went to the pokemon center, but there's no one there to deliver it.
I just got to Akala island.
Pikachu valley or whatever it's called, branches off of route 4 If I remember correctly. There's a dude in yellow next to the rv you pick it up from.

Reactions: Sylux90

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Could anyone help me find the value for shininess in UM (the value that can force all pokemon generated to become shiny, regardless of shiny locks)?

I was just thinking of modifying a copy of the code.bin & using it for myself mainly.

If you don't want to talk about it here, then feel free to DM me.
There's already an IPS patch for that, just look couple pages back or at the thread about IPS patching US/UM...

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i beat the main story tonight I'll use jksm to save my data then starting the 17th doing a custom nuzlocke (death box, Pokeball's only capture as many in an area as i want, no Rotom abilities) pretty neat huh?

Portal2player56

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i got moon early last year i just played it smart and used citra to play it and do derp stuff b4 game was out on the 3ds so no ban 4 me :yay3ds: if i get um/us early i'll more than likely do the same as i did last year.

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
sun and moon use the same severs as ultra sun and moon so there may not be a ban wave.
There will definitely be a ban wave even if the servers are the same (which they are not exactly, they are the same but updated/enhanced like it was for ORAS). Nintendo can still see what you have installed on your system with the installation date too and can ban you through there, among other things...

SoslanVanWieren

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
There will definitely be a ban wave even if the servers are the same (which they are not exactly, they are the same but updated/enhanced like it was for ORAS). Nintendo can still see what you have installed on your system with the installation date too and can ban you through there, among other things...
how do you erase all traces of playing it early from your 3ds.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i forgot the homebrew name but it erases your play history like if you formatted your 3ds (is that even effective or can nintendo still detect installation dates even when wiped)

ThoD

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
how do you erase all traces of playing it early from your 3ds.
You need to have started the game AFTER the release date and all your Pokemon must fit that rule too, so changing the RT for starters before starting a new game. Also, delete it from your play records so it won't show that you have any playtime of it and you are good to go! For play records though, do a NAND backup in case you corrupt something when removing the game from the log...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i forgot the homebrew name but it erases your play history like if you formatted your 3ds (is that even effective or can nintendo still detect installation dates even when wiped)
Nintendo can most likely see when you installed the key, so basically uninstall completely and reinstall after it's released. No need for a homebrew for the play history though, just backup the files corresponding to the play records before playing the game and then restore when done.

Go to NAND and backup these files:
\data\-random id-\sysdata\00010022\
\data\-random id-\sysdata\00020212\ (For US) ID for JPN is 00020202 and for EUR 00020222

SoslanVanWieren

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
You need to have started the game AFTER the release date and all your Pokemon must fit that rule too, so changing the RT for starters before starting a new game. Also, delete it from your play records so it won't show that you have any playtime of it and you are good to go! For play records though, do a NAND backup in case you corrupt something when removing the game from the log...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Nintendo can most likely see when you installed the key, so basically uninstall completely and reinstall after it's released. No need for a homebrew for the play history though, just backup the files corresponding to the play records before playing the game and then restore when done.

Go to NAND and backup these files:
\data\-random id-\sysdata\00010022\
\data\-random id-\sysdata\00020212\ (For US) ID for JPN is 00020202 and for EUR 00020222
didn't do that with meteoroid and i was alright

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Metoroid0 @ Metoroid0: im more interested in metroid prime 4