• Replies 1,700
  • Likes 27

puppisama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
So, what will 4ch people earn from kissing people? aside from bacteria, non of us have the game XDD

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Internet is being slow and too many messages so it freezes, sorry:P

Why would you even want a kiss from 4chan anon's? Do you have that low self esteem?
I wasn't saying that in that way, that you didn't notice I had noticed. I was saying it that way because I'm not thrilled that they want a kiss from me. I sure as hell don't want to kiss 4chan's anons.

Reactions: ThoD

PsychoNeko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yet another image has been posted, Fake? Real? FIND OUT ON THE NEXT EXCITING EPISODE OF DRAGON BALL Z!
This one is a lot more interesting.
C is the cardridge, and the datas in it have the Ultra Moon title key.
But it's the same size as the Moon files .. Wait and see.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I wasn't saying that in that way, that you didn't notice I had noticed. I was saying it that way because I'm not thrilled that they want a kiss from me. I sure as hell don't want to kiss 4chan's anons.
Good for you. 4chan anons are a weird breed... like a mix between fat neckbeards and nerds with extremely bad acne...

As for the leaks, I know everyone wants them to come out already, but I assume they will come out in about 4-6 hours if they do come out soon...

Reactions: KunoichiZ

puppisama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
They can kiss the poop hahahaha. Btw, they got some nifty damage control: "nobody believed this anyways" XDDD

OmegaPikachu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good for you. 4chan anons are a weird breed... like a mix between fat neckbeards and nerds with extremely bad acne...

As for the leaks, I know everyone wants them to come out already, but I assume they will come out in about 4-6 hours if they do come out soon...
ThoD I will give you money if you are right. Lol

PsychoNeko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Yeah, the leak probably won't come out before the end of the day, to let the time to the leakers to dump it and all, have to remember the games only are in shop so it's not easy, and it's not rewarding at all either, so well..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Welcome back