Issues copying content from USB to HDD via XexMenu/FSD 3

IndeliblyStamped

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
I've stored a few games on my USB and was able to transfer some of them to the HDD (created a folder dedicated to 360 games in XexMenu and they work), but I've encountered an issue.
When I copy a game from the source (usb) to the HDD, the progress/transfer bar appears for a split second then disappears. It doesn't transfer the game from the USB to the HDD. How would I resolve this? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

IndeliblyStamped

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Or try a different file explorer/ manager, like FS3 file manager, or Aurora file manager

Hi. If I were to use Freestyle Dash, I see a few options:
Left SHift A Copy X Move Y Make Dir B Delete < Rename and Right SHift

How would I be able to paste the contents?

Attachments

• fsd.jpeg
    fsd.jpeg
    323.3 KB · Views: 2

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. If I were to use Freestyle Dash, I see a few options:
Left SHift A Copy X Move Y Make Dir B Delete < Rename and Right SHift

How would I be able to paste the contents?
You select target drive/Xboxgames folder on one side, then source drive on other side, then select the game file/folder from source and copy, it will copy to the target folder

IndeliblyStamped

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
You select target drive/Xboxgames folder on one side, then source drive on other side, then select the game file/folder from source and copy, it will copy to the target folder

In FSD 3, on the left side of the screen is the source (USB) and on the right is HDD1. So I press Left Shift to copy but how would I paste?

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In FSD 3, on the left side of the screen is the source (USB) and on the right is HDD1. So I press Left Shift to copy but how would I paste?
It will auto copy to whatever location you have shown on the other screen. Just mess with it, you will get the hang of it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    CWaffles @ CWaffles: Yup. I install LM2 HD a little while ago