Hacking ISO processing before burning

georgecoat

Well-Known Member
OP
Newcomer
Joined
Dec 18, 2008
Messages
97
Trophies
0
XP
151
Country
United States
I have NTSC wii and backup ISO that is PAL, with some updates.
It also need to be patched to IOS 249.
Does it matter what is the order of these patches?

1. PAL-to-NTSC region patch
2. Brickblock (to remove update)
3. IOS 249 patch
4. Burn
 

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2008
Messages
1,352
Trophies
0
Location
Md,US
Website
Visit site
XP
55
Country
United States
quick answer. no it shouldn't make a difference what order you patch in, however you do realize that we have advanced to the point with softmods where patching is not needed at all.
 

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Joined
Oct 14, 2007
Messages
4,349
Trophies
0
Age
39
Location
Pto. Vallarta
XP
292
Country
Mexico
The order doesn't matter but why.......why.......why did yo have to create a new topic just to ask this, couldn't you just post this question in the FAQ djtaz did..??? is it too hard to read to other threads just to check where can my 2 lines question would be ok to type...??
lecture.gif
 

georgecoat

Well-Known Member
OP
Newcomer
Joined
Dec 18, 2008
Messages
97
Trophies
0
XP
151
Country
United States
ether2802 said:
The order doesn't matter but why.......why.......why did yo have to create a new topic just to ask this, couldn't you just post this question in the FAQ djtaz did..??? is it too hard to read to other threads just to check where can my 2 lines question would be ok to type...??
lecture.gif

Thanks and sorry for question.
 

georgecoat

Well-Known Member
OP
Newcomer
Joined
Dec 18, 2008
Messages
97
Trophies
0
XP
151
Country
United States
digitydogs said:
quick answer. no it shouldn't make a difference what order you patch in, however you do realize that we have advanced to the point with softmods where patching is not needed at all.

Thank you digitydogs, you helped and it took you the same time as moralizing of the others...
Thanks also to search button experts, it was extremely useful. Hope you get the same help too.
 

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Joined
Dec 7, 2008
Messages
664
Trophies
0
Location
In a remote place
XP
35
Country
United States
georgecoat said:
digitydogs said:
quick answer. no it shouldn't make a difference what order you patch in, however you do realize that we have advanced to the point with softmods where patching is not needed at all.

Thank you digitydogs, you helped and it took you the same time as moralizing of the others...
Thanks also to search button experts, it was extremely useful. Hope you get the same help too.

yes i always get the best help here, from reading, and when something goes wrong, i read about the error, and if that doesnt work, i read a the thread fron to back.. then maybe i post a question asking can nintendo throw me in a japanese jail and stick bamboo in my nose for running backups? That way I can see the pertinent new threads about the scene instead of........... well, you get it right?

This site is home to some of, if not THE best information and developers and all who work to keep it all alive and kicking. Anyone who utilizes the information here with respect and a little sense will find anything they need to keep pushing the boundary of the Wiis capabilities. Reading is fundamental lol
 

You may also like...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    *obtains the belt of punishment and dominance*
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    while i simply make stinkbombs with pingpong balls
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    cops got called while suspecting arson ,c'mon

    :rofl:
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    I stole their bag of Halloween candy last year and the parents said stop being a little bitch and go get it
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    is it still trick and treat? or steal and cheat?
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    I think it's like trick or get kidnapped these days
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    Stealing is treating
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    honestly, i find lots of kids nowadays like devils that need to be locked up forever
    +1
  • M4x1mumReZ @ M4x1mumReZ:
    Blame the kind of music that's affecting them
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Issue is we got beat as kids now days it's prison if you flick their head
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    and here i thought they were lacking brain supplements
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    no sheet
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    seeing brats simply calling the cops on the parents just cus they dont wanna do homework or take a friggin bath tsk
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    You can't blame technology or what they do it's how they're raised
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    having ''smart tech'' dont always make someone smarter
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    you can blame alexa for teaching weird shit
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Kids are smart or they would get away with what they do
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    we're all taught in school to cheat
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    cheat while not getting caught is not a crime
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    If a kid doesn't have the right sponge to learn from then that's what they imitate
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds like my old man who had like 10 flings he brought home and demanding i call them mum the following day
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    is that the current free game?
  • K3N1 @ K3N1:
    Ye
    K3N1 @ K3N1: Ye