Hacking ISO processing before burning

georgecoat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have NTSC wii and backup ISO that is PAL, with some updates.
It also need to be patched to IOS 249.
Does it matter what is the order of these patches?

1. PAL-to-NTSC region patch
2. Brickblock (to remove update)
3. IOS 249 patch
4. Burn

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
quick answer. no it shouldn't make a difference what order you patch in, however you do realize that we have advanced to the point with softmods where patching is not needed at all.

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
The order doesn't matter but why.......why.......why did yo have to create a new topic just to ask this, couldn't you just post this question in the FAQ djtaz did..??? is it too hard to read to other threads just to check where can my 2 lines question would be ok to type...??
lecture.gif

georgecoat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ether2802 said:
The order doesn't matter but why.......why.......why did yo have to create a new topic just to ask this, couldn't you just post this question in the FAQ djtaz did..??? is it too hard to read to other threads just to check where can my 2 lines question would be ok to type...??
lecture.gif

Thanks and sorry for question.

georgecoat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
digitydogs said:
quick answer. no it shouldn't make a difference what order you patch in, however you do realize that we have advanced to the point with softmods where patching is not needed at all.

Thank you digitydogs, you helped and it took you the same time as moralizing of the others...
Thanks also to search button experts, it was extremely useful. Hope you get the same help too.

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
georgecoat said:
digitydogs said:

Thank you digitydogs, you helped and it took you the same time as moralizing of the others...
Thanks also to search button experts, it was extremely useful. Hope you get the same help too.

yes i always get the best help here, from reading, and when something goes wrong, i read about the error, and if that doesnt work, i read a the thread fron to back.. then maybe i post a question asking can nintendo throw me in a japanese jail and stick bamboo in my nose for running backups? That way I can see the pertinent new threads about the scene instead of........... well, you get it right?

This site is home to some of, if not THE best information and developers and all who work to keep it all alive and kicking. Anyone who utilizes the information here with respect and a little sense will find anything they need to keep pushing the boundary of the Wiis capabilities. Reading is fundamental lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr