Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
How do i Install IOS files
Because My wii have been semi-Bricked
And i want to Fix it on a Pal wii the files that i am going to use are: AB AnyRegion Changer v1.1bM5 by kitt.iso and AutoBoot 3.2E Update.iso
And the Brick i have My Wii menu Don`t load only bootmii and homebrew channel
And i don`t get a screen of wii menu have been corrupted Only Black screen.

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
You don't need they discs if you can get into the HBC and have a compatible SD or USB to launch apps from.

As dai-a said you need to give more info, and DON'T do anything you think might work or you may make it unfixable.

So what system menu were you on, what region and what did you do to semi brick the wii ?

coolness

PSN: Dutch_DarkLord
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Slimmmmmm said:
You don't need they discs if you can get into the HBC and have a compatible SD or USB to launch apps from.

As dai-a said you need to give more info, and DON'T do anything you think might work or you may make it unfixable.

So what system menu were you on, what region and what did you do to semi brick the wii ?

No First it Load Bootmii and than i can go to homebrew channel
and my wii have been bricked for a week.

Posts merged

QUOTE(Slimmmmmm @ Nov 18 2009, 05:07 PM) You don't need they discs if you can get into the HBC and have a compatible SD or USB to launch apps from.

No First it Load Bootmii and than i can go to homebrew channel
and my wii have been bricked for a week.

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
Answer these questions if you want help.

- What did you do to brick your Wii ?
- What system menu version are you running ?
- What region is your Wii ?
- Can you launch apps from the HomeBrew Channel ? (SD, USB or WiFi with Wiiload or other)

Without answering these questions to begin with, most people here will either ignore you, or give bad advise. however if you give this information then their are a lot of good people here that will help you get it fixed.

coolness

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Slimmmmmm said:
Answer these questions if you want help.

- What did you do to brick your Wii ?
- What system menu version are you running ?
- What region is your Wii ?
- Can you launch apps from the HomeBrew Channel ? (SD, USB or WiFi with Wiiload or other)

Without answering these questions to begin with, most people here will either ignore you, or give bad advise. however if you give this information then their are a lot of good people here that will help you get it fixed.

I Installed a Wad
i am running version 4.2
i have a modded pal wii
yes i can load apps from the homebrew channel only via SD

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, your still not helping too much ecause the wad could be a sys menu wad, custom channel, VC game, Wiiware etc.

I'm gonna guess it was a game or app channel, if thats the case you can do this:

- Launch HBC from bootmii, run wad manager OR ATD and remove the bad wad, restart, sorted.

If it was an IOS, use te same method to change to a sane IOS, but again for us to help you we need details, as installing any old IOS wont work you need the right version.

If it was sys menu wad, then tell us too. It should be really simple to fix as you can launch apps from HBC, as long as you ONLY do thing you know for a fact is the right things to do.

brw you haven't mentioned any details of your bootmii install, do you have a nand backup ? You will get this sorted in minutes imo as you know what you've done wrong, so we just reverse it mostly
smile.gif

*EDIT* We posted at the same time
tongue.gif

Well to fix it just launch HBC, run wad manager and remove that wad, if you don't have the wad anymore use atd to delete it.

coolness

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Slimmmmmm said:
Well, your still not helping too much ecause the wad could be a sys menu wad, custom channel, VC game, Wiiware etc.

I'm gonna guess it was a game or app channel, if thats the case you can do this:

- Launch HBC from bootmii, run wad manager OR ATD and remove the bad wad, restart, sorted.

If it was an IOS, use te same method to change to a sane IOS, but again for us to help you we need details, as installing any old IOS wont work you need the right version.

If it was sys menu wad, then tell us too. It should be really simple to fix as you can launch apps from HBC, as long as you ONLY do thing you know for a fact is the right things to do.

brw you haven't mentioned any details of your bootmii install, do you have a nand backup ? You will get this sorted in minutes imo as you know what you've done wrong, so we just reverse it mostly
smile.gif

*EDIT* We posted at the same time
tongue.gif

Well to fix it just launch HBC, run wad manager and remove that wad, if you don't have the wad anymore use atd to delete it.

yea your Right XD
But i have no access the wadmanager cannot find the wad files

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
Put the bad wad on your SD card like this (example):

SD:WAD/bad_wad.wad then run wad manager 1.5 from HBC, select the wad and select uninstall...fixed.

OR run ATD and and delete the wad, either way is quite simple.

coolness

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Slimmmmmm said:
Put the bad wad on your SD card like this (example):

SD:WAD/bad_wad.wad then run wad manager 1.5 from HBC, select the wad and select uninstall...fixed.

OR run ATD and and delete the wad, either way is quite simple.

I have uninstall the wad but wii menu still don`t work

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
Well then it wasn't the cause.

Can you remember what you did before this happened ?
did you customise the menu, install an IOS wad, update your menu ? (try to remember)

Maybe you just need to update your sys menu and IOS.

You would need to get the sys IOS installed first !IMPORTANT! , then the system menu, I don't know what version you were on, but for example.

Install IOS 70, then system menu 4.2 would make sure you menu is up-to-date.

coolness

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Slimmmmmm said:
Well then it wasn't the cause.

Can you remember what you did before this happened ?
did you customise the menu, install an IOS wad, update your menu ? (try to remember)

Maybe you just need to update your sys menu and IOS.

You would need to get the sys IOS installed first !IMPORTANT! , then the system menu, I don't know what version you were on, but for example.

Install IOS 70, then system menu 4.2 would make sure you menu is up-to-date.

I have only installed wads
And that IOS 70 is that a wad file ore IOS?
And while this work on a Modded wii?

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
My BEST advise I can give you is go and read for some time so you understand things.

When I say install IOS 70 THEN system menu 4.2 this would upgrade your menu to 4.2, or if it is already at that ( you wont say ) it will repair it.

coolness

OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
dutchmw3.webs.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Slimmmmmm said:
My BEST advise I can give you is go and read for some time so you understand things.

When I say install IOS 70 THEN system menu 4.2 this would upgrade your menu to 4.2, or if it is already at that ( you wont say ) it will repair it.

And i Cannot Find ISO 70?
Can you give me the download link?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-