Gaming ISO File Games. How to play them on PS3 Multiman

AnonDevilLovesPS3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Hey Friends, I recently downloaded COD4MW and when i extracted it, it came into .iso file{single file} I am new to this type of situation. Also copying was a problem so I wanted to split the file but didnt as I feared if it worked with .iso file. Need Help how to proceed.

D

Deleted User

Hey Friends, I recently downloaded COD4MW and when i extracted it, it came into .iso file{single file} I am new to this type of situation. Also copying was a problem so I wanted to split the file but didnt as I feared if it worked with .iso file. Need Help how to proceed.

Internal: Devhdd0/PS3ISO <---- Put isos here

External: PS3ISO folder <---- Put isos here

same for ps1 and ps2: PSXISO and PS2ISO

Reactions: GilgameshArcher

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can format an external or flash drive to NTFS (which doesn't have the 4 gb limit) and use IRISMAN to transfer it to internal, or you can split it by using PS3 ISO Tools to where you can leave it on your FAT32 external. The ISO will be split but will still work. Either way like the above poster says it goes in PS3ISO folder.

Last edited by ,

Demon27248

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Caledonia
Thought I should just add, you need Cobra enabled to mount ISOs on the PS3. It should also automatically create the PS3ISO folder on your internal hard drive when you do so.

AnonDevilLovesPS3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Thought I should just add, you need Cobra enabled to mount ISOs on the PS3. It should also automatically create the PS3ISO folder on your internal hard drive when you do so.
Thank U SO much Friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but now iso needs cobra, and when i extract files from iso, there is an error 8001 blah dint note it down:rofl: Is there any other way i cud do it?
I dont have cobra insalled and im scared to do so. i am a noob.
is there any other way to play the games or its waste.

edit ; also when i use the PS3 ISO TOOLs V2.2 to split it or extract it, it wont show my current multiman version, mine is 4.82.

Thank u

Last edited by AnonDevilLovesPS3,

AnonDevilLovesPS3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
You can format an external or flash drive to NTFS (which doesn't have the 4 gb limit) and use IRISMAN to transfer it to internal, or you can split it by using PS3 ISO Tools to where you can leave it on your FAT32 external. The ISO will be split but will still work. Either way like the above poster says it goes in PS3ISO folder.

Hey guys. Iso needs cobra ode and i dont have it. when i use PS3 ISO TOOLs v2.2 to extract files from it , and copy it and try to play it, it would show a error 80010017. please help there have been so many games that arent working. i got multiman 4.82

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys. Iso needs cobra ode and i dont have it. when i use PS3 ISO TOOLs v2.2 to extract files from it , and copy it and try to play it, it would show a error 80010017. please help there have been so many games that arent working. i got multiman 4.82

I don't use ode. I suggest making your own thread about it.

AnonDevilLovesPS3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
I don't use ode. I suggest making your own thread about it.

Lol this is my thread. The answers which were given were probably cobra compatible but i guess i its my mistake to not mention about that. nevermind, Just need to fix it anyhow.
How do u play iso?
Just let me know

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry wasn't paying attention. Do you have cobra enabled? Again since I have CFW I am able to enable it in rebug toolbox. But if you have something different than CFW someone else will have to help you. You need to say exactly what type of hack you have to keep from confusion.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This is what I read in another thread, hope it helps but no guarantee.

ok its working now. i found a solution hopefully this gets sticked or someone finds the answer on the internet

if you are getting 80010017 error. go into multiman and update the game it will download one or multiple package file of the game update (kinda like xbox title updates).

then just install those package using pkg manager and your game will work without problems

Last edited by ,

AnonDevilLovesPS3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Sorry wasn't paying attention. Do you have cobra enabled? Again since I have CFW I am able to enable it in rebug toolbox. But if you have something different than CFW someone else will have to help you. You need to say exactly what type of hack you have to keep from confusion.

Okay From first, I got a ps3 slim non cobra only with multiman 4.82. downloaded cod4mw.iso and now im not able to play it. i copied it through splitting from this app called ps3 iso tools . then i saw a extract option and then i extracted files from the iso and copied it to my ps3. when i try to open it, it says error 80010017. Now How do i play it. i guess there should be no more confusion.
There is no other app installed in my ps3. its only multiman.

Need help

Hmm installed the update and now it just shows the logo of cod and goes black and comes back to normal ps3 screen. it shows no error but simply comes back to normal screen.

I dint double post, must be glitching. my laptops kinda glitchy

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe I'm just not the right one to help you and I apologize, but I still don't know if you're on 4.82 official firmware or 4.82 custom firmware. I have a PS3 Slim that was downgraded to 3.55 and I'm on 4.82 custom firmware. I can do pretty much everything like play PS3, PS2, PS1 games, with cobra and multiman. I am unfamilar with any other hack I just know there's a huge difference in how they work. If you are on custom firmware you can just download and install rebug toolbox pkg and turn on cobra. If you don't do this you'll continue to have problems. But if you have some other hack I don't know how to help.

Last edited by ,

AnonDevilLovesPS3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Maybe I'm just not the right one to help you and I apologize, but I still don't know if you're on 4.82 official firmware or 4.82 custom firmware. I have a PS3 Slim that was downgraded to 3.55 and I'm on 4.82 custom firmware. I can do pretty much everything like play PS3, PS2, PS1 games, with cobra and multiman. I am unfamilar with any other hack I just know there's a huge difference in how they work. If you are on custom firmware you can just download and install rebug toolbox pkg and turn on cobra. If you don't do this you'll continue to have problems. But if you have some other hack I don't know how to help.
multiman 4.82
system version 4.72 bd emulator.
ask anything else u want but i want to play this game badly!

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I am using webMAN to run ISO for an external for over 6 years and don't have a problem. I prefer webMAN over IRISMAN.

Reactions: Deleted User

EmulateLife

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
multiman 4.82
system version 4.72 bd emulator.
ask anything else u want but i want to play this game badly!

You're not doing a good job of explaining how your PS3 got hacked. Is it on custom firmware 4.82 original firmware 3.55 or not? When you got the PS3 how did you hack it? I think the entire time you're making this difficult by not explaining the hack you have. It's important!!!! Just nevermind try this

Download rebug toolbox pkg (google it)
Install pkg, you can do that on your main screen Package Manager > install package files > standard
Enable cobra in Rebug Toolbox
Play

You said you were too afraid you have to otherwise it won't work. I'm moving on I've told you all I know.

I am using webMAN to run ISO for an external for over 6 years and don't have a problem. I prefer webMAN over IRISMAN.

I only said IRISMAN for NTFS but he already used PSISOTOOLS so it's not necessary. I don't really use either I use sman.

Last edited by ,

AnonDevilLovesPS3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
You're not doing a good job of explaining how your PS3 got hacked. Is it on custom firmware 4.82 original firmware 3.55 or not? When you got the PS3 how did you hack it? I think the entire time you're making this difficult by not explaining the hack you have. It's important!!!! Just nevermind try this

Install pkg, you can do that on your main screen Package Manager > install package files > standard
Play

You said you were too afraid you have to otherwise it won't work. I'm moving on I've told you all I know.

I only said IRISMAN for NTFS but he already used PSISOTOOLS so it's not necessary. I don't really use either I use sman.

OKAY lets get it cleared.

First. i got it scond hand from my neighbour whose gone to USA for higher studies. I was telling u info which I saw in my PS3.

Second. I was scared to split the iso file as i didnt know if it worked with it. Using ps3isotools, splitting it made it easy.

Third, Ithought multiman was the cfw but i was wrong.now i dont know what cfw it is on. it shows ferrox whenever i switch it on so i guess its ferrox.

Fourth, If needed u could ask me to send imgs of system info which i cud provide.

Fifth, I managed to download oe game and so im confident about downloading games to my ps3. i got it 2 years ago.

will let u know after i put rebug tool box.

AnonDevilLovesPS3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India
long time,been busy with exams.
Yeah so after install rebug toolbox, and when i open it, it would say me "cobra ode not available/installed.Cobra features will not be available." or
something like this. now what could i do?

AnonDevilLovesPS3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
India

Play

I "ur system is not running on cpmpatible rebug cobra
toggling cobra will not be available

it would say me this and open.
okay fine i cant get iso without cobra is what i understood. But when i extract files from it it wud give me error 80010017b. i updated it.then now whenever i open it it would load till call of duty nd come back to xmb.what cud be done?

just lemme know if theres no way i cud play itt as i wudnt be wasting more time on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @realtimesave, Sup