Djatsoris26

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey there,

I just recently bought an OG Fat PS3 to be modded (and yes, its back compat) but I can't seem to open ISO files in multiman. I went into Multiman and created an ISO from a game I already had the disc for as well as I downloaded a ROM for Godzilla for PS3 (granted it's European but I'm having the same issue for both files). When I open either of the two games, the console just redirects back to the xmb as if nothing happened. I've got it in the PS3ISO folder, I just don't know what I'm doing wrong. A little help?

jkm81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
check where the physical game should be if the the game you tried to launch appears there then launch it.

Djatsoris26

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
check where the physical game should be if the the game you tried to launch appears there then launch it.
Even with the physical game in the console, the ISO still doesn't load. The only thing that actually loads is the disc itself but I'm trying to be able to run the game off of a file instead of the disc. Not only is this my friend's game but I want to be able to just load off of files anyway.

jkm81

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even with the physical game in the console, the ISO still doesn't load. The only thing that actually loads is the disc itself but I'm trying to be able to run the game off of a file instead of the disc. Not only is this my friend's game but I want to be able to just load off of files anyway.
remove the physical game and load the game from mm it would send you back to xmb and check if the the game appears where the physical game should be. if so launch it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto