I reported a bug to tysong in the beta 1.0 where i was not able to run the plugin on my dsi but was able on my dslite.
He fixed it and i don't know why, belive me or not, on my DSi there is a little improvement about the speed.
If someone can explain that fact, i will be glad to know.
This is a Linux plug-in for the iSmart MM flashcart. it allow you to run Dingux Z4 distribution on it.
You need to prepare the documents:
dingux Z4 system files(other versions were not tested, maybe you can try).
iSmart system files (iSmart official release).
Need to replace the files:
rootfs zImage zImage_noipu zImage_ipu
Need to add the files:
ismartplug/iSmartLinux.plg ismartplug/iSmartLinux.ini ismartplug/iSmartLinux.bmp
1. Check whether the memory card is FAT32 format, first use, we recommend a full format, then enter the following installation steps.
2. Firstly, copy rootfs (core system files) to the memory card.
3. And then copy zImage, zImage_noipu, zImage_ipu and iSmart_drv.ko to the memory card.
4. After confirm the above files are copied, copy the folders of LOCAL, GAME, MUSIC, VIDEO, PICTURE, PDF (dingux Z4 system files) to the memory card completely.
5. Copy iSmart system folder _ismart and ismartplug (iSmart official release) to the memory card.
6. Copy the three files (iSmartLinux.plg, iSmartLinux.ini and iSmartLinux.bmp) in the folder of ismartplug to the memory card ismartplug folder.
At this point, all files are installed, you can immediately start using.