• No, it's been running perfectly!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tokiopop

Caffeine fiend
Trophies
XP
Country
Got mine from DX. Still working nicley. Newest batch, came in smaller than small cardboard box, HW81.

monstar34

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I got mine from stuffs4kids.com it was fast delievery and free shipping. Three of my friends also ordered from them when they saw mine. Only one had a problem so far. But, there customer service was great and it only took an hour talk on the phone before it was replaced. His spring loader didn't work for some reason.

Not trying to advertise for them but I got nothing but good thinks to say about them. They are an offical resaler and they are based out of Jersey. Just trying to save any US gamers any headaches and time.

geek_power

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am curious to see the result, but to do so, I must vote. The problem is, I do not have an AK2i. Can you please add a box for people like me so I can see the result without altering it?

Thanks!

Blythe31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
geek_power said:
I am curious to see the result, but to do so, I must vote. The problem is, I do not have an AK2i. Can you please add a box for people like me so I can see the result without altering it?

Thanks!

That's a great idea for people browsing the AK forums and seeing the ratio laid out for them. It'll definitely let people rest easier knowing they're waiting for their shipment.

I voted that mine wasn't working.

First I ordered off of DX and got mine 2 weeks later. It had a contacts issue i'm guessing. I did all the basic procedures: thickening the card via tape and paper, cleaning the contacts, etc. None worked. Tried different micro sdhc cards, and ran it on my dsl to make sure it was the card.

I received a refund from DX then ordered from GamebyGame. It came the day after I ordered it and works perfectly. It may not be recognized by the dsi in like 1 out of 12 times of booting it up, but that isn't really a problem. I usually just reboot it and blow on the contacts, which helps since the moisture in your breath can help better conductivity.

D

Deleted User

Blythe31 said:
geek_power said:

Thanks!

That's a great idea for people browsing the AK forums and seeing the ratio laid out for them. It'll definitely let people rest easier knowing they're waiting for their shipment.

I voted that mine wasn't working.

First I ordered off of DX and got mine 2 weeks later. It had a contacts issue i'm guessing. I did all the basic procedures: thickening the card via tape and paper, cleaning the contacts, etc. None worked. Tried different micro sdhc cards, and ran it on my dsl to make sure it was the card.

I received a refund from DX then ordered from GamebyGame. It came the day after I ordered it and works perfectly. It may not be recognized by the dsi in like 1 out of 12 times of booting it up, but that isn't really a problem. I usually just reboot it and blow on the contacts, which helps since the moisture in your breath can help better conductivity.
What?!
wacko.gif

There already is a button that says 'Show Results'.

bild1orr.png

How could you miss that one?

Spartan A24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mine should arrive tomorrow, so i'll vote then. I almost got an iTouch2, but it seemed like the newer batch of AK2i's had a higher success rate, and I love the look of AkAIO, so I went ahead and ordered this.

Findecanno

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
my ak2i works fine the only issue ive had is the spring-loaded card slot broke but by taping the microsd down in it somehow fixed it.

kristymb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have three acekard2i's one for me, and 2 for my kids. (all running AKAIO 1.4.1 repack) I bought mine from www.themott.com! (in march when they were only 29.99) and I got the kids from Dealextreme.com. (in April) all three are working Great. Mine (from themott) is way better quality, only problem is the USB card reader quit working this past Saturday, but I contacted them and they apologized and are sending me another one via usps.) Dealextreme took 3 weeks and didn't come with card reader.,The ones from dealextreme do freeze up quite a bit, but other than that they all work great!

Spartan A24

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome, mine came today and no problems (except a DSi error on the first boot up). I even flicked the back where the slot 1 is, and shook it some to see if I have contact issues, and it wasn't even phased. I was really surprised how cheap the card looks and feels. I almost broke mine putting the SD card in it! But besides it feeling cheap, the card is fantastic.

blackwolf1006

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I bought 2 acekard2i. they both have been running well. There was an incident where one of the ds rom folders got corrupted. I think my Little bro might have turned the dsi off while it was saving. I formatted the micro sd card and restored all the roms. now its working fine.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought mine from LeetMod one week ago today (Wednesday). It arrived on Saturday but the spring was broken in the micro sd slot. Rather than wait another week and a half for them to receive it back and refund me, I just opened it up, fixed it, and glued it back together. Took about 5 minutes. It's been working perfectly ever since!

RanmaFreak

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The Acekard2i I won a few weeks ago had a faulty spring so I took it apart and fixed it. Works fine now. I still haven't got my DSi yet, but at least I have it ready for when I get it!

commdante

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Mine works fine, but knowing how flimsy the uSD spring-slots are, I've been very careful.

Imo most of the "errors" are just a case of: User error: please replace user!

RegPerry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
got mine from r4iii.co.uk and its working great they check them any way before sending them out, i'm using akaio 1.4.1 working good also
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (this is going to be horribly misinterpreted as me wanting to fuck DK or smth, isn't it?)