Hacking Is wcrepairs.com a good place to buy a Gateway 3DS?

Is wcrepairs.com a good place to buy a Gateway 3DS?

• Yes

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

gamerboy1995

OP
Trophies
Website
facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Lol right after I ordered from RHS, I got an email back from Windy City about a question I asked a day or two ago. Tempted to email back "Lol too late. I ordered from someone else."

lidolinn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was originally set for gateway $75 shipped on dsflashcart.com (official reseller). Until I saw Mt-card on eachmall for $54 shipped, it's killing me as I want gaetway more but its hard to resist the price. Haven't buy it yet tho, no offend, but I'm just afraid mt-card may drop support for the card.

Highlites

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, when I was ready to pay, I got to the last option. Where I get to choose how to pay. I looked around like crazy, and never found the Paypal option. Could this be a lie? :\

VisionMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered my gateway from wcrepairs.com, was a little skeptical at first but because it's on their official resellers list
I went ahead and ordered it. They allowed me to pay via paypal and the shipping was pretty fast. I see that you ordered elsewhere, but
I just wanted to leave this here just in case anyone else is thinking about ordering from wcrepairs.com.

redkeyboard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was originally set for gateway $75 shipped on dsflashcart.com (official reseller). Until I saw Mt-card on eachmall for $54 shipped, it's killing me as I want gaetway more but its hard to resist the price. Haven't buy it yet tho, no offend, but I'm just afraid mt-card may drop support for the card.

Well you can get a gateway from eachmall for a few bucks more ($8)

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, when I was ready to pay, I got to the last option. Where I get to choose how to pay. I looked around like crazy, and never found the Paypal option. Could this be a lie? :\

if you are talking about RHS (RealHotStuff), they do not take PayPal as Paypal does not allow flashcart providers to use them.

since WCrepairs uses paypal, expect paypal to eventually revoke the ability for them to use it until they remove all flash carts from their site. once this happens, they will be stuck taking Credit/Debit card only from then on.

Jonesyx

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright I just placed an order with RealHotStuff. Thanks for the help guys.

Also, they sent me an email saying I got like 74 reward points but I don't get the point of those. It feels a bit gimmicky.

It's so you'll buy more stuff from them, but 74 reward points (roughly what I got from when I bought my Gateway) only translates to 74 cents off your next purchase from what I recall.

ceevee

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've bought from wcrepairs. But that's because they're based out of Chicago and so am I. Arrived next day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?