Is Toni Plutonij renamed as p1ngpong or separately?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Toni Plutonij said:
Lately, we're gone deep underground, and we're working undercover..But some day, we'll come back up stronger than ever!
Oh no, that's just what you want us to think. The truth is that I with a little help from playallday destroyed you bit for bit, but of course seeing as the truth hurts you're denying it. Don't worry though, I'll let you live in that little imaginary radioactive world of yours
tongue.gif

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
A little help?!? All you did was give me Toni's password! I was the one who banned p1ngy and made all those IPS errors so no one could get back in the force!

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
playallday said:
Riiiiiiight... Or I've just killed most of your members.
ph34r.gif

Off topic: Whoa, is p1ngy really banned?
unsure.gif

Don't flatter yourself.....You didn't and can't do anything! Minox_IX you're funny when lying!

However, p1ngy IS banned.....was surprise for me too, other staffers told me what happened!

QUOTEJust been told...stupid p1ngy tried to get into admins panel..It was his last 10% warn.....He really reached 100% this time...

And even tho I did hold his back so far, there was nothing I could do this time frown.gif Admins don't let go anyone that tries to hurt the site.....Even if it was for laugh..

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
playallday said:
How did he try to get into the admins panel? Maybe I can do a better job.
ph34r.gif
I don't know, and I wouldn't suggest to try it out......There was a big discussion in staff section, anyone who tries to get to admins options will instantly be IP banned without second chance....and our site registers all IP's that try to get in...

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Toni Plutonij said:
playallday said:
ph34r.gif
I don't know, and I wouldn't suggest to try it out......There was a big discussion in staff section, anyone who tries to get to admins options will instantly be IP banned without second chance....and our site registers all IP's that try to get in...
lol, I was just joking. I don't find hacking people/sites funny. I think p1ngy got what was coming to him.

But yeah, it was fun killing to force.
smileipb2.png

Toni Plutonij

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
playallday said:
Toni Plutonij said:
playallday said:
ph34r.gif
lol, I was just joking. I don't find hacking people/sites funny. I think p1ngy got what was coming to him.

But yeah, it was fun killing to force.
smileipb2.png

Hmmmm, judging by your sig, I think there are still some pretty strong members in our Force that isn't dead!
rofl2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o