Hacking Is this the way its supposed to work? (SNES and Genesis emulation)

Lurunar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I just got my DSTT today and I wanted to make sure everything worked like it was supposed to. I loaded up Kirby Canvas Curse, played through a level and it played just like it did on the DS. I went into my SNES emulator and Chrono Trigger wouldn't even load, but Super Mario All-Stars did, albeit some lag and framerate issues in Mario World. I opened up my Genesis emulator and Sonic 1, 2 and 3 worked but Sonic and Knuckles wouldnt load, but there were some graphic issues in the three sonics I played (blue lines on the screen in Sonic 2, a little laggy, e.t.c). Is this a case of bad roms? Or is this normal? Also, I replaced the skin with a zelda skin and it was still using the DSTT one, I'll have to see what's up with that. I'm using a 2GB Kingston Micro SD if it means anything, thanks in advance.

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Emulation on the DS isn't perfect, there will always be glitches.

Strange how Chrono Trigger wouldn't load though, what emulator are you using?

Lurunar

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got chrono trigger to load, downloaded a new rom, but this is sorta disappointing, i knew snes and genesis werent perfect with some games but i thought most games worked as intended but this is far from perfect....

oh well, the ds games work fine atleast

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol