Is this site Trustable?

soliunasm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ncsxshop.com
I'm looking for a trusted website that sells the European Freshly Picked: Tingle's Rosy Rupee Land for the DS that ships to the US, and this one is the only one I could find via Google(I checked about 10 pages), if anyone could tell me if this is a trustworthy site, because ResellerRatings doesn't have it on their list.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They're I'd say the most honest and straight forward place to get import games that are within the States, hell overall from my experience and others. They've probably been around at least 10 years online and I've never heard anyone truly get pissed or be screwed by them.

HyoImowano

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have only ordered from them once, I didn't recieve my package by the date I was supposed to so I contacted them, they said they had sent it out and must be a problem with UPS. Here's the great part, they called UPS and sorted everything out and I got my package. Good prices too.

soliunasm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edit: Crap, wrong section. Didn't see this wasn't Off-Topic. Someone please move it.

Done and done, have a nice day.
Thanks oh so much
smile.gif

It's a good thing they're trustworthy, now I can get Bokura no Taiyou: Django & Sabata that's not "Konami's Best". I hate that white border -.-

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Have you read reviews for it? Just a heads up because I would hate to see anybody ripped off: it's a pretty terrible, arbitrary game. You would have as much fun playing "can you guess the number of which I'm thinking" with a friend or sibling.

D

Deleted User

Have you read reviews for it? Just a heads up because I would hate to see anybody ripped off: it's a pretty terrible, arbitrary game. You would have as much fun playing "can you guess the number of which I'm thinking" with a friend or sibling.

If your friend wears a big moustache, a yellow protection helmet and shows up his builded torso while doing a YMCA mock up dance, then yes you would have as much fun.

soliunasm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you read reviews for it? Just a heads up because I would hate to see anybody ripped off: it's a pretty terrible, arbitrary game. You would have as much fun playing "can you guess the number of which I'm thinking" with a friend or sibling.
I like it(No I'm not gay ._.), I'm already on the second land. I deleted ti twice because I thought it was a piece of shit, then I started to like it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: what are you currently playing?