Is This Possible?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by godreborn, May 29, 2012.

May 29, 2012

Is This Possible? by godreborn at 11:17 AM (353 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. godreborn
    OP

Member godreborn GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    is it possible to inject wii-ware games to an sd card without having to install them on the wii first then transferring them over? if not, is it possible to inject them into sneek or uneek while also increasing the size of the system menu since it's only confined to about three or four pages? thanks!

2. obcd

Member obcd GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Belgium
    Even if you run out of free channels on the neek system menu, you can still use postloader to launch the ones you can't see.
    stfour was also working on a method to hide channels on the system menu. (as a lot of visible channels slows down the system menu startup time) Another thing that exists is snort48. It changes the order into which channels are loaded on the system menu (if I remember well)
    Neek2o allows the use of multiple nand's. This is again another method to increase your number of usable channels.

3. godreborn
    OP

Member godreborn GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    do u know if mighty channels or triforce is fully functional? I tried both a long time ago, and I recall a number of glitches, and the nand was very slow when loading many games.