Is this game deserve worth Valhalla knights 3 ?

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Games & Content' started by MorphaX, Feb 22, 2014.

?

Is this game deserve worth Valhalla knights 3 ?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. MorphaX
    OP

MorphaX GBAtemp Regular

Dec 31, 2013
    Italy
    Hey Guys,I've just seen valhalla knights 3's demo game play I hope guys like it :

2. Ryupower

Ryupower Brood

Oct 8, 2007
    United States
    it ok, that that good
    but
    you might what to WAIT for the VK3 Gold version
    gold is same as the VK3 but with many new things

Jpn version come out next week
    NA/EU TBA? (maybe)

MorphaX likes this.
  3. Slave

Slave GBAtemp Fan

Aug 29, 2006
    Canada
    Montreal, Quebec.
    I liked it until I hit the Grind curve... I HATE grinding game... and you hit the grinding curve pretty fast in this game...

I played a LOT, done all the exploration I could do on that part where I was in the story, bought all the best gear the stores could provide... I even "abused" an exploit to get cash fast so I could buy the best gear and weapons the game was offering... and still the "normal" mobs kicks my ass five ways to sunday if I try to continue the story mode and venture "where I am supposed to go"... and so, I need to grind much more... after about 12-15h I stopped playing and lost interest... story is very "meh" the sexy thing you do with hostess is kinda shamefull... not my thing really... the combat is ok but the AI is questionable.... traveling system is bad... you walk around for hours from one place to the other... sometime a mission ask you to "go to a certain place" and for some reason, there's no arrow nothing to tell you where to go... so either check on the net a FAQ or walk around aimlessly until you stublle upon the mission.

Wasnt my greatest experience RPG game on the vita...

I'd personally tell you to wait for a better RPG to come along... or get a good one already out... I liked a lot Dragon's Crown... more beat them up wth RPG element... I heard good about the Persona serie, but it's not my thing... Y's looked awesome if you asked me... and the recently releasted HD remake of Final Fantasy X...

4. Arizato

Arizato Memento Mori

Jun 1, 2009
  5. AlonditeRagnell

AlonditeRagnell Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 27, 2014
    I highly recommend you look into getting FFX/X2 HD. I haven't played it in ages (never made it past the first seymour fight on ps2) and am absolutely loving it so far. Ys Celceta is also pretty good.