GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
Is this card this bad? THIS BAD? or all these topics are made on purpose to ruin its name?
its strange, everytime I check here, there are tons of new topics by random people who are nagging on DSTT.

its strange.

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
How come, DjoeNtje? I need some reasons to help me out in picking a right card. I read somewhere that DSTT come with GBA expansion - is that true? If it is - perfect. In my opinion some GBA games are better than some NDS games.

test84 - had a quick look. From the glance that's nothing compared to N-Card section.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
widdenim, you can but it with its GBA expansion or without it. Its not something magical, its EWIN in another package.

its seems to be a good card (like 95% of all other slot-1's that are identical), so I donno if DSTT is cursed by beginners who donno how to download a ROM like most R4 users or what.

I'll start a big stickey FAQ for DSTT once I get mine.

and yes, GBA > NDS as is in GC > Wii

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
You can choose:

TTDS only
TTDS with Rumble
TTDS with GBA/RAM Expansion.

It's up to you wxhat you want. Also if you can't find the TTDS Rumble or TTDS GBA Expansion, just buy an EWIN Rumble or GBA Expansion. The reason why: The TTDS expansion carts (Rumble and GBA/ram) or relabelled EWIN carts (open them up and you see the ewin name on the pcb.)

So it all depends on the shop where you buy it, if it comes with an expansion pack or not.

azotyp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
According to the review DSTT can only use 1 skin at a time and cannot change it like m3 simply/r4ds, also contra ds dont work on it, thus It gives me assumption, will In the near future be released a game that could not run on DSTT, plus of DSTT
is that it has sdhc, but r4 ds and m3 simply can run contra and theire teams care much better about firmware updates than DSTT team, I think that DSTT will be soon forgotten because It is only one of lesser flashcarts
smile.gif
I doubt that It will have as bright future as r4ds/m3 simply (or cyclods evo
smile.gif
).

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Read somewhere that R4DS have 100% perfect compatibility.

Guess I'll leave it couple of week and see how DSTT goes.

Rumble - is it that worth? Can't imagine it can be cool...

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
According to the review DSTT can only use 1 skin at a time and cannot change it like m3 simply/r4ds, also contra ds dont work on it, thus It gives me assumption, will In the near future be released a game that could not run on DSTT, plus of DSTT
is that it has sdhc, but r4 ds and m3 simply can run contra and theire teams care much better about firmware updates than DSTT team, I think that DSTT will be soon forgotten because It is only one of lesser flashcarts
smile.gif
I doubt that It will have as bright future as r4ds/m3 simply (or cyclods evo
smile.gif
).

Contra DS does work perfect on TTDS.

As soon as that popped up on forums i played the game from start to end on my TTDS, not 1 lockup/freeze/whatever accured.

I played it on Original TTDS and played it on NeoFlash TTDS.

It does indeed only uses 1 skin at a time, but TTDS isn't one of the lesser cards.

As far as i tested (Review sample from Neoflash and original ttds) the TTDS has a 100% compatibility (yes, it ran Luxor fine with it's current FW, R4/M3DS Simply needed a FW update for that game)
It has as far as i know a Damned fine Download Play compatibility (i'm not gonna say 100% cause i can't confirm that, but all games tested worked so far) and has e very good homebrew compatibility (auto dldi patching on the fly, like most descent flashcards)

innercy

Trophies
XP
Country
ttds is a good cart... the interface is clean. m3 look like crap... it really fast compare to m3 real/r4/supercard. it load game instantly like 1-3 sec even if we use non sdhc micro card...

the interface is easy to design but as we know, ttds only support one skin. there re no option we can change other skin unlike m3 which we can make more than 1 skins...

from my experience r4 and ezflash v simply better than ttds/m3 real (i never tried cyclo/acecard)... ezflash use moonshell interface and i really like it.
gba.gif

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think one thing alot of people seem to be forgetting is that the DSTT has only been out for a month. Give the team some time to work before making your judgments.

QUOTE said:
(like 95% of all other slot-1's that are identical)
That just isn't true. Most of the slot-1 cards have very distinct differences between them.

rcm1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
i got my DS along with a DSTT

work flawlessly so far

Contra 4 does work with DSTT

not to mention,the boot up speed is wonderful

evilhomura89

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
this sounds like good news to me as i've been contemplating between R4 and DSTT...then the site for R4 is currently down which gives DSTT an advantage

Bigbacon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I havn't tried contra but I have had zero issues with this card as well. I'm using a 4gb kingston sd card.

I do agree, it's still early in the DSTTs life to say it failed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.phonearena.com/phones/compare/Samsung-Galaxy-S22+,Google-Pixel-8a/phones/11762,12219...