Hacking Is this an an ok way to protect DSL screen??

falco123

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Proposition: Buying thin piece of vinyl from fabric store, cut it to match the screen, use a little bit of double sided tape to tape the vinyl down on the screen. I have no idea if this will work, or it will be damaging or not...?

ridgecity

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
nah, it won't damage it but I don't think you will find vinyl as thin as to allow to touch screen to work as it normally does, I'm thinking you are having trouble find a DS screen protector in your country? try buying it on the internet if you can't find one, they are 200% better than using the thinnest vinyl you could find. Look for Hori or pelican brands they are the most populars...

falco123

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't bother protecting my screen, except that I am gonna play Ouendan and I am really paranoid even though most people tell me they don't get any scratches ever....

gryto

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Vinyl will attach to the screen without tape (static). I suggest you get a screen protector though, I tried vinyl but it was really hard to find good quality (in nz at least..).

CatScam

ScamaRama!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you’re looking for a low budget way, you can try transparent box tape.
I never used it on the lite but it was a cheap temp protector for my PDA.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgCjp3-rF_Y