Hacking is there still no safe way to update games on sx os?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What If i use a different backup loader/Installer and i get banned, will i still be able to play when Cardridge is banned ? Or when Account, console and Cardridge is banned ? Can i still play the Games and Update ? That would be super cool, but stupid from Nintendo xD

Gesendet von meinem TA-1053 mit Tapatalk
When you are banned, Nintendo still cannot stop you from playing backups or updating them (for the time being). You just cannot play games online or access the eShop. Some people don't see this as much of a hindrance since you can still pirate freely.

shinyrocara98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
When you are banned, Nintendo still cannot stop you from playing backups or updating them (for the time being). You just cannot play games online or access the eShop. Some people don't see this as much of a hindrance since you can still pirate freely.

Thats fine.

Gesendet von meinem TA-1053 mit Tapatalk

MrGizMo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands

Does this not depend of what kind of ban you have?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this not depend of what kind of ban you have?
Yes, but a console and account ban hamper the same abilities of going online. A certificate ban is the most lenient and gives you full access to online. Most users are not reporting certificate bans but full bans so it appears Nintendo is not taking any prisoners.

Reactions: elm

TrainRekt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hope I won't get banned because my switch decided to download the freakin update (currently on SX OS) but canceled it before it got to 5%. should I remove my Nintendo account? because u have a bunch of eshop games their.
btw by removing the header file of the game would it prevent it from downloading the update (btw the game is splatoon 2 I only want to play the single player mode).

pLaYeR^^

Doctor Switch
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
hope I won't get banned because my switch decided to download the freakin update (currently on SX OS) but canceled it before it got to 5%. should I remove my Nintendo account? because u have a bunch of eshop games their.
btw by removing the header file of the game would it prevent it from downloading the update (btw the game is splatoon 2 I only want to play the single player mode).
I don't think unlinking your NID account from your console will make any difference. Removing the header file of the games don't prevent them from downloading updates.

x7l7j8cc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
If someone want to be safe to only Update the games on SX OS, just use CCProxy with this Block List (Blocks Everything except the server with doubleslash //).

Code:
//Services
aauth-*.ndas.srv.nintendo.net; //App Authentication; Generates the App Key (Needed to Play Online)
dauth-*.ndas.srv.nintendo.net; //Device Authentication; Generates the Device Key (Needed to Play Online)
api-*.*.srv.nintendo.net; //Get App Data
app-*.*.npns.srv.nintendo.net; //Get App Data
broker.*.npns.srv.nintendo.net;
consumer.*.npns.srv.nintendo.net;
web-*.share.srv.nintendo.net; //Social Network Share
assets-*.share.srv.nintendo.net; //Social Network Share
receive-*.*.srv.nintendo.net; //Log Server

//Connection Test
//ctest.cdn.nintendo.net; //Need Unblocked to Let Connection to Internet
ctest-*-*.cdn.nintendo.net;
nasc.nintendowifi.net

//Game Checks CERT, Gold, etc...
beach.hac.*.eshop.nintendo.net; //Checks the Game CERT, RetrieveGold Feature, Link Device and VirtualAccount?

//Updates
sun.hac.*.d4c.nintendo.net; //Check for System Updates
//aqua.hac.*.d4c.nintendo.net; //Check for Updates and Check Required System Update; Needed to GameUpdates
//superfly.hac.*.d4c.nintendo.net; //Check for Updates and Get TitleInfo; Needed to GameUpdates
//atum.hac.*.d4c.nintendo.net; //CDN-Download for Games/Updates; Needed to GameUpdates
atumn.hac.*.d4c.nintendo.net; //CDN-Download for System Apps
tagaya.hac.*.eshop.nintendo.net; //VersionList for Games
pearljam.hac.*.eshop.nintendo.net; //Sugar and Civil?

//Account
accounts.nintendo.com; //Access to Account and eShop
api.accounts.nintendo.com; //Account Metadata (Needed to Play Online)
*.baas.nintendo.com; //Account Metadata, Blocked Friends, View and Add Friends (Needed to Play Online)

//eShop
bugyo.hac.*.eshop.nintendo.net; //Access to eShop
ecs-*.hac.shop.nintendo.net; //Access to eShop and GetTickets/AccountStatus
pushmo.hac.*.eshop.nintendo.net; //Download Games/App from eShop
ias-*.hac.shop.nintendo.net; //Reg-Challenge-Unreg-RegInfo-TicketSync-AccountTransfer-SyncReg

//News and Content
bcat-topics-*.cdn.nintendo.net; //News&Content Topics
bcat-list-*.cdn.nintendo.net; //News&Content List
service-status-*.cdn.nintendo.net;
g*-*.s.n.srv.nintendo.net;

Save this to a text file, and then:
-> Open CCProxy
-> Goto Account->Web Filter
ebf228b323d1ba730ea74abf35e57e81.png

-> Configure like this:
01d4e054d7ae1a6693f66330f54a8822.png

Site Filter [Forbidden Sites] , then click on the 3 dots and browse/open the txt file where you save this. leave anything else unchecked, and give a filter name "switch noonline" , click Save then OK.
-> Add a New user:
534e506aa86773731ba59cf0f24453c5.png

user name "switch cfw" , by MAC and input the mac address of the switch wifi without :, enabled "web filter" and select the one you created before. click Save then OK.
-> On the Account Screen, just click OK.
-> Start CCProxy.
-> Goto the Switch , edit or add your connection, and add the proxy settings, IP (your computer IP) and the Port (normally 8080, i setted to 8888).
-> Save and try to connect. The connection test will pass, but the Block list which you can Monitor by clicking the Monitor button on CCProxy after "Account-Register buttons" will block everything except the Update Game Servers.

Im using CCProxy with this, and im still fine, i even update the game using the SX OS and during Playing.

Last edited by x7l7j8cc,

x7l7j8cc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
how do u use this on ccproxy?
just save to a txt file, then:
-> Open CCProxy

-> Configure like this:

Site Filter [Forbidden Sites] , then click on the 3 dots and browse/open the txt file where you save this. leave anything else unchecked, and give a filter name "switch noonline" , click Save then OK.
-> Add a New user:

user name "switch cfw" , by MAC and input the mac address of the switch wifi without :, enabled "web filter" and select the one you created before. click Save then OK.
-> Start CCProxy.
-> Goto the Switch , edit or add your connection, and add the proxy settings, IP (your computer IP) and the Port (normally 8080, i setted to 8888).
-> Save and try to connect. The connection test will pass, but the Block list which you can Monitor by clicking the Monitor button on CCProxy after "Account-Register buttons" will block everything except the Update Game Servers.

Last edited by x7l7j8cc,
Reactions: cearp and soaresden

TrainRekt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-> Open CCProxy
-> Configure like this: Site Filter [Forbidden Sites] , then click on the 3 dots and browse/open the txt file where you save this. leave anything else unchecked, and give a filter name "switch noonline" , click Save then OK.
-> Add a New user: user name "switch cfw" , by MAC and input the mac address of the switch wifi without :, enabled "web filter" and select the one you created before. click Save then OK.
-> Start CCProxy.
thank you!

Nincompoopdo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I removed the SDcard and rebooted to OFW. Without SDcard, it installed all the updates to the internal storage - I am just paranoid that Nintendo can see all the XCI files in the SDcard when online.

MrGizMo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes, but a console and account ban hamper the same abilities of going online. A certificate ban is the most lenient and gives you full access to online. Most users are not reporting certificate bans but full bans so it appears Nintendo is not taking any prisoners.

In 1 other topic we got 2 people with bans, and different error codes

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In 1 other topic we got 2 people with bans, and different error codes
Some people are getting console bans, some people are getting account bans, and some are getting both. We have to wait until the reports stop flooding in to process the information. Right now, its safe to assume anything you do that involves going online may get you banned. Maybe not immediately but eventually.

TrainRekt

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you got it working!

For Other people: if you have VMWARE installed make sure to uncheck the Autodetect and manually get the IP of your PC via cmd "ipconfig".

soaresden

Trophies
XP
Country
France
-> Open CCProxy

-> Configure like this:

-> Add a New user:

-> Start CCProxy.

Thanks you I was wondering this in another thread https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutoria...the-least-ban-risk.508054/page-7#post-8084394

Just wondering...

Back in the days we used to block updates with Fiddler : https://gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-fiddler-setup-guide-for-blocking-update-server.466328/

We block some adresses directly via PC.

reminder ]https://gbatemp.net/threads/dns-to-block-the-updates-of-the-switch.465952/#post-7208328:

What's now with these nowadays ?

I think we have to know which server send informations ... ? Correct me and/or update my mind thinking all this ^^

NightStorm1000

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Updated around 5 Backups online on Monday. Playing Splatoon 2 with a Legit 1 2 Switch Cert since Friday.
Still not Banned.
I dont think Updating your Games alone will get you Banned.

jaimbo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If someone want to be safe to only Update the games on SX OS, just use CCProxy with this Block List (Blocks Everything except the server with doubleslash //).

Snip

Do you have a list of the full URLs without the wildcard (*) in the URLs? I want to block them in my PiHole.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    13,600 MB/s though
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    I got a 980 pro iirc
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Soldigms been pretty solid
    yeh 980 pro
    good enough tbf
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    https://a.co/d/gMNhZNI never heard about them but reviews are good
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, Crucial SSDs work fine. I have one installed in my Xbox.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Reviews seem positive.
    I believe I had some Patriot RAM running in a computer somewhere
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $250 is pretty solid considering
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With the refund it'll be about $150
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    6tb nvme pc ftw
    500 GB NVMe, 750 GB
    SATA SSD 1 TB HDD
    honestly I don't play pc games
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I don't game
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Once I buy this I'll be around 20tb worth of storage tho if we're talking all my drives
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    All this crap I got and all I do is pick up the GabeDick to fiddle with his happy stick
    idk the total storage cap I have
    50 TB orso
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @DinohScene, I don't play PC games often. Mostly its all 90s-00s games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Hm doing research quite possible my issue with this drive is bios related not detecting it fully
    run crystaldisk?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't think it would do much if gnome live even sees it as 2mb
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vmd issue possibly
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Vmd issue possibly