Is there homebrew that would make the Switch Lite register itself as a wireless controller for local co-op?

El_is_here

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Sorry if that’s phrased a bit weirdly, but basically, I want to play local co-op on my switch lite. Although, it needs two wireless controllers to do that. I have one, so is there homebrew that would make the Lite itself the other controller or read itself as a wireless controller?

mathsw

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Sorry if that’s phrased a bit weirdly, but basically, I want to play local co-op on my switch lite. Although, it needs two wireless controllers to do that. I have one, so is there homebrew that would make the Lite itself the other controller or read itself as a wireless controller?

Good question! I also would appreciate to be able to play NSMBU Deluxe 2 player mode using only a wireless controller but it seems impossible as the game doesn't detect the controller built into the lite along with the wireless controller. I have read someone saying that Lego games are capable of running the lite controller + wireless controller in local multiplayer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?