Hacking Is there anyway to play Monster Hunter G online without paying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxDeUh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, I could just find a torrent of wii points cards, but then that would mean someone who buys a card at their store has a used card. And that's not fair.
smileipb2.png

Tichinde925

Marth Ditto Money Match?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
MaxDeUh said:
I mean, I could just find a torrent of wii points cards, but then that would mean someone who buys a card at their store has a used card. And that's not fair.
smileipb2.png

Getting "Free" wii points from torrents/point generator does not exist....

lulz at "Torrent" though...even if there was a torrent, all of the codes in it would probably already been used up by the time you got it.

D

Deleted User

MaxDeUh = A stupid spammer. He asked for help once here, and it was a noob question too. So ya, told him to post it in the NOOB SECTION, but he was reluctant to.

Quite a stupid retarded spammer he is.

And to MaxDeUh, no, I don't think there's a way to play MHG online without paying. Suck it up and use your/your mother's credit card

r9delta

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MaxDeUh said:
smileipb2.png

Christ you're a tard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...