Hacking Is there any way to replace the version of symphony of the night inside Dracula X Chronicles?

lordkaos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I've been wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to replace the version of SOTN inside the Dracula X Chronicles for PSP for another version like the original or the re translated one.

lordkaos

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was actually wondering something related: if there was a way to extract the Symphony of the Night portion only and make it usable in an emulator.
yeah, there must be a way cause I really don't think they grabbed the source code for both rondo an Sotn and recompiled it, they must be running off an emulator inside the game.

Reactions: Subtle Demise
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, there must be a way cause I really don't think they grabbed the source code for both rondo an Sotn and recompiled it, they must be running off an emulator inside the game.
Last I looked into this, the game actually uses the built in POPS emulator to run the game, but the file type for the ISO is really weird. If I get some time over the next few days I will look into the game files and see what I can dig up this time.

Reactions: DeadlyAnGeL91792

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night