Homebrew Is there any potential of eShop on 10.2 and lower at this point?

cimmanonroll

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was JUST about to purchase Kid Icarus: Uprising on the eShop. The physical copy is very uncommon, so...yeah.

Do they want me to pirate??

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Strange that you find it hard to find a copy of Kid Icarus: Uprising as here in Scotland you can quite literally find two or three copies in any game shop you go into. Plus loads of copies on eBay and Amazon

Last edited by AmandaRose,

LeifEricson

Coming Soon™
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I was JUST about to purchase Kid Icarus: Uprising on the eShop. The physical copy is very uncommon, so...yeah.

These sort of things take time. No one knows if it's possible, but if there's anyone that would figure it out it would be smea/yellows8. Just give them time, but the only way right now is via emunand.

gallymimu

EE Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I am using eshop with homemenuhax and it works fine... unless it changed in the last day or two. I am on 10.1

Amapola62

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Indeed...I had just updated the starter kit on my SD card to get back e-shop access...and bam...two days letter Firmware update!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/twitch-streamer-places-24000-hit-on-youtuber-after-stellar...