Homebrew Is there any emulator that wil read Dreamcast, GCN, and Wii?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.....I am not retarded. Just answer my questions please so I will shut up. Should I update and how? I have WAN but Wiibrew says it is dangerous and risky but Coto told me to update to WAN so I don't know who is right. And please get giantpune's attention to actually read what I commenetd him on specifically as I have done every bit of procedure correctly before I tested his pussieloader application out.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wiibrew says WANinako is dangerous or might brick my Wii but Coto told me to get it anywys. I have the latest hackmii version installed for my Wii and don't lnow if I should update. Wiibrew reccomends it. My friend's Wii has a 4.2U Wii and I don't know if I should update that Wii also. I thought updating to the official 4.3U was evil since it blocks everything but Wiibrew says to update so I am in a dilemna now. On Priiloader I have online updates blocked. That and I want to find SOME WAY to copy GameCube saves to Wii saves from OFFICIAL cards. Dronesplitter stopped helping me after I got stuck so now I hae nothing to do.

Fox888

Trophies
XP
Country
smashdude (funny man)
rofl.gif

serious how old are you????

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Wiibrew is an antipiracy site you know?
If you want keep your cIOS (249, 202) you shouldn´t update.

Wiibrew don´t support cIOS anymore since IOS58 replace the USB 2.0 funtion of 202. In other words cIOS are only necessary for backup purpouses and piracy.

I don´t know about that Waninako thing tbh, just bear in mind, HBC probably will not work under vanilla IOS crap, the brick warning is for real
Otherwise, if you buy your stuff, go ahead and update through Nintendo´s official method.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So by Vanilla IOS crap that means I should or should not update? and IOS 58 is now needed instead of 249 for brawlstats and savegame manager? Those apps have always required 249 and they are by no means anti-piracy; they backup and share data without stealing.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
smashdude said:
So by Vanilla IOS crap that means I should or should not update? and IOS 58 is now needed instead of 249 for brawlstats and savegame manager? Those apps have always required 249 and they are by no means anti-piracy; they backup and share data without stealing.
You should not update. Only follow Wiibrew's advice if you want to only use stuff like emulators, and not use any USB loaders, WAD Managers, etc.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am fine now and my Wii will not brick under any condition? Also can you please get dronesplitter's attention? I am trying his tip out again and I need his help. I am stuck on the GCBoot part where if I press Y to backup single files it gives me an error message. Please ask to PM me I will give him all of the details but I can also send it to you. Trying to work this hard.

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
smashdude said:
And burton tell giantpune I DID try his exact advice out but my wii screen keeps on freezing my screen when I load boot.dol after clicking on the SD card icon.

Giantpune, Smashdude did what you advise him but his wii keeps freezing. Please do not ignore him. In fact STOP!! working with mariokart pawns and/or helping Wiimm with his GC Project and start helping Smashdude more often!

Bad Giantpune!
lecture.gif

Alright, I told him.
tongue.gif

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...what? And what is Wii MM?

Also please get dronesplitter's attention and tell him I have patched my MIOS but whenever I press Y on the GCBoot screen it gies me teh SAME exact memory card error reader (internal) and I have the memory card in slot B. Here I will PM you the convo I had with him. Please try yourself as with pussieloader and see if you get the same problem I am having.

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
smashdude said:
...what? And what is Wii MM?

WiiMM is a bot that goes around the forum asking "Please try my WiiMM tools". It's a really cool application. You should have it.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What does the MM stand for? Also please ask dronesplitter what I told you about my problems with his tip. And check my PM please I PMd you.

raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
This thread has got a bit ridiculous, and people are posting useless things everywhere.
Closing.

Feel free to open a new one. And EVERYONE who'll off-topic in there will be warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny