Homebrew is there an Volume Management homebrew?

Ozican

Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
The volume doesn't save, and that is correct.

The way this works, is that the volume slider is expected to stay in place, and so I adjust the *range* of the volume slider, so whatever position it's stuck in, I adjust the deadzone closer to the top or the bottom of the volume slider's position.

The reason it doesn't save is because the system reloads the volume slider deadzone values every time you boot the 3DS OS.

I don't know why sound wouldn't work.
Camera sounds (and some bleeps and bloops) bypass some volume adjustments, and play the sound directly, so that's why they aren't affected.
Can you share the volume adjustment cia from here again? And thank you a lot for your assistance.

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Can you share the volume adjustment cia from here again? And thank you a lot for your assistance.

The no music version still works in the original post.
As for 3D slider, I have directly uploaded it to the post until I sort some things out.

I'll try to find a way to upload these to the download center. Also fix the volume slider adjuster, as it has a nasty logic bug in it, which could result in awfully bad wobbly audio if the ADC noise decides to move more than 2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...