Hacking Is there an easy way to create forwarders to Wii U homebrew?

MiniCrew11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I know there's an easy way to create Wii U to vWii homebrew, but is there an easy way to create forwarders for Wii U homebrew? This is just because i want to switch to aroma soon, but since there's no homebrew launcher for whatever reason I won't have any luck getting them

Juanen100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
You won't have to worry about it, Aroma is designed especifically to implement .rpx and .wuhb files into the home menu, that's mostly why there isn't a homebrew launcher anymore.

.Elf files won't be able to run anymore but since most homebrew apps are updated to be Aroma compatible, you don't have to worry

Juanen100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Some aren't aroma compatible though...
Then dualboot Tiramisu with Aroma. Most homebrew is compatible and the one is not might be updated in the future to be, but if you need it to work, you can still reboot between Tiramisu and Aroma with an app called EnvSwap

MiniCrew11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Then dualboot Tiramisu with Aroma. Most homebrew is compatible and the one is not might be updated in the future to be, but if you need it to work, you can still reboot between Tiramisu and Aroma with an app called EnvSwap
Thanks, I might do that. I'd like the convenience of having all I need but it doesn't matter too much tbh

Reactions: Juanen100

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a give and take with TIramisu and Aroma. One can do things that the other can't and vice versa. Overall, Aroma can do more, but some (such as myself) find that Tiramisu is overall better to stick with for their overall needs. Of course you can also have both installed and switch between them as necessary. But I'm not personally a fan of that kind of setup, I like just sticking with one at all times.

MiniCrew11

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's a give and take with TIramisu and Aroma. One can do things that the other can't and vice versa. Overall, Aroma can do more, but some (such as myself) find that Tiramisu is overall better to stick with for their overall needs. Of course you can also have both installed and switch between them as necessary. But I'm not personally a fan of that kind of setup, I like just sticking with one at all times.
This is me, pretty much

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol